Handcrafted in small batches to maintain quality and nutrition, AATU Dog Duck is naturally made, with fresh and raw protein and an 80/20 diet.
Providing a complete recipe for dogs, with the finest quality nutrition in every bag, AATU Dog Duck contains the AATU ‘Super 8’, a blend of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, and 8 herbs and botanicals that help to keep your dog happy healthy fit and active. Made with only freshly prepared, preservative-free meat, each bag contains real salmon and herring, with other natural ingredients including sweet potato, chicory, glucosamine, thyme, camomile and blueberries. It provides balanced nutrition and is made right here in the UK, with a concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding. It is also grain, white potato and gluten free to minimise allergic and digestive reactions, and is a single meat protein recipe made without artificial nasties, GM ingredients and meat meals.
- A delicious, natural, 80/20 recipe for all breeds
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and maximum nutrition
- Made with freshly prepared, preservative-free meat and fish
- With the AATU ‘Super 8’ blend:
- Grain, white potato and gluten free, ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitive digestion
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding
- With glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM supporting joint health and mobility
- With prebiotics, yucca and linseed supporting digestive and gut health
- With NO artificial nasties, including preservatives, flavours, colours and GM ingredients
- Single protein 80/20 diet
- Made in the UK by an Ethically awarded independently owned British company
80% Duck (51% Duck, 29% Dehydrated Duck), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 190 mg.
Trace Elements as Compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg.