Carefully designed to satisfy, hydrate and meet your dog’s playing needs, the All for Paws Chill Out Lemon Ball is perfect for summer fun, ideal for dogs of all sizes and offering a range of features.
Developed to engage your dog in active play whilst keeping them cool and hydrated when temperatures are high, the All for Paws Chill Out Lemon Ball is perfect for year-round play, particularly during summer when it gets warmer. It features a special material that retains water, making it perfect for soaking before giving it to your dog, helping to keep them hydrated and healthy when temperatures rise. It’s great for outdoor play, and is extremely easy to prepare. Simply soak in water before encouraging your dog to play, with the toy releasing water into their mouth every time they bite down and chew.
An ideal thirst crunch toy, the All for Paws Chill Out Lemon Ball provides both emotional and physical enrichment, satisfying your dog’s playing needs and providing them with an engaging game of play, perfect for fetching and supervised solo play sessions.
- Made with premium quality fabrics including a special water-retaining material
- Releases water into your dogs mouth as they carry and bite down on the toy
- Great for fun in the summer sun, keeping your dog healthy and hydrated
- Provides physical enrichment with engaging games of fetch and supervised solo play
- Fun, novelty lemon slice design
- Easy to use – Simple soak in water before encouraging your dog to play
- Also available in watermelon design
Approximate measurements: 15cm L x 8.5cm H x 6cm D
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet when playing with toys. If toy becomes damaged or parts come loose, please dispose of and/or replace to ensure safety for your pet at all times. This is not a chew toy and is not indestructible. Always read safety instructions on packaging before use.
View the entire Chill Out range here.
To find out more about All for Paws and their products, click here!