Part of the renowned Ergo grooming range chosen by professional groomers, the Ancol Ergo Guillotine Nail Clipper has been carefully developed to deliver professional results with grooming, from the comfort of your own home.
A simple claw-trimming tool for essential nail care for all dogs, the Ancol Ergo Guillotine Nail Clipper helps to keep your dog in good physical condition by preventing nail overgrowth, providing a convenient and easy way to keep nails at a healthy length. Great for use as and when your dog needs his claws trimming down, it allows for simple trimming designed with tempered steel, a precise cutting guard and non-slip handle, ensuring safe, quick trimming of your pet’s nails.
- Part of the renowned Ergo grooming range from Ancol, chosen by Professional Groomers
- A simple claw-trimming tool delivering essential nail care
- Designed to keep your pet’s nails trim and healthy, preventing overgrowth and complications further down the line
- Simplifies claw trimming, featuring a tempered steel blade and precise cutting guard
- With non slip handle, helping to ensure precise, safe and comfortable trimming
- Benefits your dog’s overall health and wellbeing
- Provides a convenient and easy way to keep nails at a healthy length
- Easy to use, with nail cutting advise provided with packaging for safe trimming of your pet’s claws
Directions for Use: Ensure your dog is calm and still. If your dog is new to having their claws trimmed, it may be beneficial to have another person present to hold your dog so you can concentrate on the task in hand. Hold the dog’s toe firmly, keeping it still. Place the guillotine clipper over the very end of the claw, and close it to remove the end of the claw.
Important: Remove only the very end of the claw, to avoid cutting the quick (a vein that runs through the claw, which causes pain and bleeding when cut). For dogs with dark claws it is difficult to see the quick. Try looking from underneath the claw. No matter how long the claws are, proceed with caution and only cut the very end off. Long claws should be clipped regularly by small amounts to help the quick recede.
Safety Note: Always take care when grooming your pet, ensuring gentle application. Grooming your pet is essential for many reasons including promoting good skin and coat health and offering vital interaction between pet and owner. Always read packaging and instructions for use before using this product.
To find out more about Ancol and their ranges, click here!