A delicious assortment of rice-based bite-sized gnaw and nibble treats for small pets the ANCOL Rice Bites encourage gnawing, a natural activity for our furry friends that aids their overall health and wellbeing, supporting healthy teeth.
The ideal solution for all small pets to help combat boredom and provide essential enrichment and stimulation the ANCOL Rice Bites add instant interest to your pet’s environment, made with a natural combination of corn meal, corn flour, rice and soybean flour, with natural colourants. Helping to maintain good dental health they have an irresistibly crunchy texture, designed for nibbling and gnawing, designed to naturally wear down your pet’s ever growing teeth to keep them healthy and happy every day. Approximately 4cm in length and with 12 delicious Rice Bites per pack they’re perfect for all small pets including rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and gerbils, ideal for scattering around your pet’s enclosure to encourage natural foraging and provide a healthy dose of exercise. Alternatively, try hand feeding to build a special bond between you and your pet.
- Fun, naturally coloured expanded rice treats for furry friends
- Encourages gnawing and munching, a natural activity for small pets
- Helps to maintain good dental health naturally wearing down teeth
- Adds interest to your pets environment providing essential enrichment and stimulation
- Bright and colourful, instantly inviting your small pet to gnaw and nibble
- Helps to combat boredom and provide a healthy dose of exercise
- Great for hand feeding, or scattering around the enclosure
- Suitable for all small pets including rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and gerbils
- Approximately 4cm in length
- 12 Rice Bites per pack in assorted colours
Composition: Corn Meal, Corn Flour, Rice, Soybean Flour. Additives: Sensory: Colourants.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always read safety and warning instructions before use. This product is a treat and should therefore not be given in large quantities. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.