A soft, breathable harness and lead set for cats, rabbits and miniature breed puppies, the ANCOL Mesh Cat Harness & Lead has been carefully developed to allow your pet to safely and securely explore outdoor surroundings, while ensuring you remain in control.
Made using the finest quality mesh and nylon materials, with a soft edging to ensure comfort when worn, the ANCOL Mesh Cat Harness & Lead allows your pet to explore new and outdoor surroundings safely, with you remaining in control of their distance and adventures. Designed with breathable mesh to ensure comfort when worn it is also easily adjustable, delivering a secure, snug fit and an ideal walking set for your pet.
Great for everyday use with an easy fit design featuring a matching black mesh harness and black nylon lead, the ANCOL Mesh Cat Harness & Lead is available in three sizes, suitable for all cats as well as some puppies and rabbits. Highly durable and with a machine washable design it ensures convenience for the owner, and features a large surface area to ensure your et is suitably supported when wearing the harness.
- A comfortable and secure mesh harness and lead set
- A great alternative to a collar and lead, providing a supportive and comfortable walking aid for your pet
- Ideal for everyday use, allowing your pet to safely and securely explore the outdoors
- Made with high quality breathable mesh and nylon fabrics, for a durable, long lasting dfesign
- Easily adjustable, ensuring a snug and comfortable fit
- With a large surface area providing adequate support for your pet when they wear the harness
- A matching design, featuring a black mesh harness and black nylon lead
- A simple yet stylish design, perfect for fashion-conscious pet owners
- Easy to fit, ideal for even nervous or struggling pets
- Highly durable, with a machine washable design for convenience and hygiene
- Great for use indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for all cats, as well as some small breed puppies and rabbits
- Available in three sizes (undercarriage measurement):
- Small 12cm
- Medium 15cm
- Large 17cm
How to Measure: To measure your pet’s undercarriage, measure your pet’s length from the start of their legs (underneath) to their back legs (underneath). This is their undercarriage measurement, relating to those above for the harness.
How to Fit: Move the slider up as far as it will go and insert your cat’s front legs into the two holes. Pull the strap over your cat’s head, bringing the slider down until the harness fits snug and securely (works similar to a baby’s sling).
Note: All pets are unique in size and shape so please measure your pet before purchasing to ensure the correct size. Measurements will provide the exact sizing required for YOUR pet.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.