Beautifully handcrafted using the finest quality leather, the Ancol Timberwolf Leather Collar has been created with practicality, comfort and style in mind, delivering a superbly tailored accessory that meets the varying needs of dogs and their owners.
Hand crafted by Ancol’s skilled workforce right here in the UK, the Ancol Timberwolf Leather Collar is made with the finest bridle leather, an ideal material for dog collars as it is supple, strong and weather-resistant, delivering all these features to your dog to ensure it meets your dogs, and your, needs for any adventure. A beautiful accessory that can be used for walking and fashion, it is a reliable, highly durable, sturdy collar, sewn on both sides with industrial nylon bonded thread for added strength and a stunning finish.
Designed to be suitable for all weathers and all explorations, the Ancol Timberwolf Leather Collar has been treated with 3M leather protection, preventing the collar from staining from water, dirt and oil. A weather-resistant collar designed for everyday use in all weathers, it has been perfectly finished with a beautiful, antique gold D ring and die cast buckle, allowing for simple and convenient adjustment and easy lead attachment, compatible with all leads that feature a trigger hook/clip. It also features a non-toxic, weather resistant blue dye for an attractive vintage-style finish perfect for all dogs.
Available in a variety of sizes to ensure compatibility with all breeds, the Ancol Timberwolf Leather Collar is a great option for dogs of all sizes and ages, providing an ideal accessory that delivers instant style, while ensuring reliability when you’re out and about. Strong and sturdy, it helps you remain in control of your dog when you attach your chosen lead, with matching leads sold seperately here.
- A beautifully, UK handcrafted dog collar
- Made with top-grain bridle leather, with a 3M protective leather finish to prevent staining from water, dirt and oils
- Weather-resistant, suitable for all weathers and adventures
- Sewn with industrial nylon bonded thread on both sides, for added strength and durability
- With a stunning non-toxic blue dye for a stylish, vintage finish
- Extremely comfortable to wear and soft to the touch
- Reliable, highly durable and sturdy design for long lasting use
- Delivers instant style for any dog
- With antique gold D ring and buckle, for easy connection to your dog’s lead and for convenient size adjustment to ensure a correct fit
- Easily adjustable, suitable for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds
- Available in assorted sizes (varying widths – these increase as the collar size increases):
- Size 1 30cm – Fits neck sizes 20-26cm
- Size 2 35cm – Fits neck sizes 26-31cm
- Size 3 40cm – Fits neck sizes 28-36cm
- Size 4 45cm – Fits neck sizes 35-43cm
- Size 5 50cm – Fits neck sizes 39-48cm
- Size 6 55cm – Fits neck sizes 45-54cm
- Size 7 60cm – Fits neck sizes 50-59cm
- Size 8 65cm – Fits neck sizes 55-63cm
Note: All pets are unique in size and shape so please measure your pet before purchasing to ensure the correct size. Measurements will provide the exact sizing required for YOUR pet. As this product is made with natural leather, it is a natural, porous product. If the leather becomes wet, some colour run of the natural dye may happen. Leather collars ought not to be saturated with water. If the lead become saturated, allow it to air-dry naturally and do not use heat to speed up the drying process. To keep the item in tip-top shape, Ancol recommend treating with a leather conditioner annually.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.