Beautifully handcrafted, quality leather leads for walking your dog, the ANCOL Timberwolf Leather Lead has been designed with practicality, comfort, durability and style in mind, deliveirng a superbly tailored walking accessory that meets the varying needs and demands of dogs and their owners.
Hand crafted by Ancol’s skilled workforce right here in the UK, the ANCOL Timberwolf Leather Lead is available in two sizes, made with the finest bridle leather. This material is ideal for dog collars and leads, as it is supple, strong and weather resistant, delivering all these features to you in an attractive and durable lead design ensuring it meets your dogs, and your, needs for any outdoor adventure. A beautiful accessory that can be used for walking and exploring, while adding fashionable style, it is reliable, highly durable and sturdy, ensuring long lasting use thanks to industrial nylon bonded thread down both sides for added strength and a stunning finish.
Designed to be suitable for all weathers, the ANCOL Timberwolf Leather Lead is beautifully finished with a vintage-style brown dye, weather protection and 3M leather protection, preventing the lead from staining from water, dirt and oil. Great for everyday use in all weathers it features an antique gold trigger hook for easy attachment to any harness or collar, with a design that perfectly matches the opulent Timberwolf Leather Collar Sable. Adding instant style it’s an ideal accessory and a great option for dogs of all ages and strengths, available in two lengths to suit your every walking need (max weight 50kg).
- A beautifully, UK handcrafted walking lead
- Made with top-grain bridle leather, with a weather resistant finish and 3M leather protector to prevent staining from water, dirt and oils
- Suitable for all weathers and adventures
- Sewn with industrial nylon bonded thread on both sides, for added strength and durability
- With a stunning non-toxic brown dye for a stylish, vintage finish
- Extremely comfortable to hold, with high durability for long lasting use
- Reliable and sturdy design, that delivers instant style
- With antique gold trigger hook for easy connection to your dog’s collar or harness
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds, up to 50kg max weight
- Available in two sizes:
- 60cm x 19mm
- 100cm x 19mm
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.