Providing complete and healthy nutrition, without compromise, ARDEN GRANGE Light Cat Food is a delicious grain-free diet, suitable for indoor, senior, neutered and overweight cats.
A super-premium recipe for cats, ideal for those that are less active, overweight or prone to gaining weight, ARDEN GRANGE Light Cat Food contains lower calories and fat than the standard feline grain-free diet. It helps to support ideal condition, providing a healthy yet delicious meal with a generous helping of fresh, protein-rich chicken. It contains no cereals or grains, and is easily digestible for all cats. It also includes prebiotics, joint support, krill and yucca extract ingredients supporting healthy digestion, mobility, skin and coat condition and gut health.
- A delicious, natural recipe ideal for overweight cats
- Also suitable for senior, neutered and indoor cats, providing a reduced calorie diet
- Helps to support healthy condition, as well as healthy digestion, gut health, skin and coat condition and active mobility
- With no cereals or grains, for a delicious, easily digestible grain-free recipe
- Contains generous helpings of fresh chicken, providing a healthy, reduced calorie dinner cats love
- Enriched with key vitamins and trace elements to support overall health
- With essential taurine to support a healthy heart
- Suitable for all breeds, specifically those requiring a calorie controlled diet
Trace Elements: Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 90mg, Copper (II) (as copper chelate of amino acid hydrate) 8mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg. Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols).
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.