Bursting with natural ingredients for a delicious, complete and balanced healthy recipe for senior dogs, BARKING HEADS Golden Years Senior has been specially formulated for all dogs over 7 years of age, helping your dog to stay in tip top condition and keep that unwanted pooch-pauch at bay!
Containing only the good stuff, with delicious chicken, trout, salmon, brown rice, oats, garden veg, fruits and herbs, BARKING HEADS Golden Years Senior 7+ provides everything you need to feed a happy, healthy senior dog. Suitable for all breeds over 7, it delivers balanced and complete natural nutrition tailored to the needs of older dogs, fortified with extra Glucosamine and Chondroitin to support and maintain ageing hips and joints. Providing balanced nutrition in every bag it contains optimal nutrients for muscle maintenance and weight control, and is packed with highly digestible quality protein as well as low GI carbohydrates supporting healthy digestion. It also contains select ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits to your dog’s all-round health, including salmoin oil, delivering beneficial omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat condition, prebiotic FOS and MOS to support a healthy gut and nutrient absorption, and an array of healthy herbs providing natural anti-inflammatory effects as well as providing key vitamins and minerals.
A delicious, natural recipe approved by vets and loved by dogs and owners all over the UK, BARKING HEADS Golden Years contains absolutely no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or GM ingredients, and that’s a promise! Supporting the overall health, wellbeing and vitality of all senior dogs, it contains only delicious ingredients combining top quality chicken and fish with other healthy produce for long lasting energy, low fat content supporting healthy weight, and essential protein your dog needs to stay fit. It’s also double-yum and wheat-free, with no nasty additives! Feed alone, or with tasty BARKING HEADS Golden Years pouches for even more taste satisfaction at mealtimes.
- A delicious, 100% natural recipe for senior dogs over 7 years of age
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition, delivering all the essential nutrients your senior dog needs for health and happiness
- Suitable for all breeds, propviding everything you need to feed a happy, healthy senior dog
- With optimal protein and fat levels for senior dogs, supporting healthy weight and essential energy
- With l-carnitine, a natural fat burner aiding the metabolism of fats
- With boosted joint supplements, for extra joint support for senior dogs
- With high levels of easily digestible quality protein and prebiotics FOS and MOS to support a healthy gut and healthy digestion
- Wheat free recipe with no artificial nasties or GM ingredients
- With added salmon oil supporting healthy skin and coat condition
- With garden vegetables and fruits, providing natural sources of fibre and key vitamins and minerals to support all round good health
- With essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements added, such as Vitamin A, D3 and Iron to help keep your dog in tip top condition
- With essential antioxidants, supporting a healthy, boosted immune system
- Approved by vets for all senior dogs over 7 years of age
- Available in two sizes:
Composition: 40%* Chicken, Trout & Salmon includes – Dried Chicken *(27%), Brown Rice, Potato, Barley, Trout *(6%), Oats, Peas, Chicken *(4%), Salmon Oil *(3%), Lucerne, Chicken Fat, Seaweed, Glucosamine 1000mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 1000mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 700mg/kg, Carrot, Tomato, Apple, Cranberry, Yeast (MOS), Fructooligosaccharides, Mixed Herbs (Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley) (0.4%), Minerals. Nutritional Additives per kg: Amino Acids: L’Carnitine 200mg Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,308 IU, Vitamin D3 1,538 IU, Vitamin E 192 mg. Trace Elements: Zinc as Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 96mg, Iron as Iron (ll) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 77mg, Copper as Cupric Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 6.7mg, Manganese as Manganese Chelate of Glycine 5.8mg, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.4mg, Selenium as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces Cerevisiae CNCM I-3060 0.1mg. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Omega-6 1.9%, Omega-3 1.2%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.