An effective, veterinary strength medicine with active ingredients, BEAPHAR Anti Parasite Spot On is suitable for all cage and aviary birds weighing 20-50g such as canaries and budgies, helping to treat roundworms, feather lice and mites.
A UK authorised veterinary medicine with ivermectin, BEAPHAR Anti Parasite Spot On effectively and quickly kills parasites, including roundworms, feather lice, feather mites, red mites, air sac mites and mange mites. Containing 2 pipettes per pack, it is an easy to use spot on treatment, controlling parasites on small birds for up to 4 weeks. It is recommended that you treat all birds in the cage or aviary at the same time, treating the environment with a suitable insecticide for full protection.
- UK authorised veterinary medication
- With Ivermectin, an active ingredient effectively killing parasites
- Suitable for all small birds 20-50g, such as canaries and budgies
- Effectively treats roundworms, feather lice, feather mites, red mites, air sac mites and mange mites
- Easy to use spot on treatment
- 2 pipettes per pack
Dosage: Birds weighing 20-50g – 1 pipette.
How to Use: Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
- Hold your bird firmly. Gently part the feathers on the back of your bird’s neck and apply the entire contents of the pipette to the base of the feathers or onto the skin.
- Squeeze the pipette several times across the skin to empty its contents completely.
It is important that the solution is applied onto the skin or soft down feathers, as the natural water repellent action of the outer feathers will prevent the solution from making contact with the skin, making the product ineffective. If required, treatment can be repeated after four weeks.
Active Ingredients: Ivermectin 10ug
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.