Carefully developed to provide optimum nutrition for younger rabbits, Beaphar Care + Junior Rabbit Food is suitable for all young rabbits as well as pregnant or lactating does, with a recipe developed alongside vets and nutritionists.
Designed to prevent selective feeding and ensure complete nutrition for junior rabbits, Beaphar Care + Junior Rabbit Food is an extruded all-in-one formulation, which means each food pellet contains the same composition. This prevents your rabbit picking out the sweeter, more preferable items which often happens with muesli-style foods, potentially leading to deficiencies when pets choose to leave certain foods in their diet. It’s an extremely palatable, complete and premium food, helping to prevent food wastage as everything is eaten.
A hardened and crunchy pellet food, Beaphar Care + Junior Rabbit Food helps support the natural wearing of teeth, thus reducing the risk of dental problems. The recipe combines a balanced ratio of fibre and high quality, digestible vegetable proteins, with zero added sugars and increased levels of calcium and protein to ensure it is perfectly adapted to the nutritional requirements of developing rabbits. In addition, it contains Vitamins A and D for growth and development, as well as select antioxidants Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6 and green tea extract for overall health, spirulina to support the immune system, prebiotic FOS and MOS supporting a healthy gut flora and Yucca schidigera extract to reduce the smell of pets’ faeces, caring for all aspects of your rabbits health ensuring optimum condition throughout this vital life stage.
- Provides optimum nutrition tailored to the needs of junior rabbits
- Developed with vets and nutritionists
- An all-in-one extruded and hardened pellet, preventing selective feeding and supporting the natural wear of teeth
- No added sugars
- With increased Calcium and Protein levels, and added Vitamin A and D for growth and development
- With balanced levels of fibre (25%) and digestible vegetable proteins, perfectly adapted to the nutritional requirements of junior rabbits
- With added Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6, spirulina and prebiotics MOS and FOS
- Extremely palatable recipe, preventing selective feeding
- Suitable for all young rabbits and pregnant and lactating does
Composition: Derivatives of vegetable origin (Yucca schidigera 0.1%, Echinacea 0.03%, Green Tea Extract 0.03%, FOS 0.01%), cereals, vegetables, minerals, seeds, yeasts (MOS 0.1%), algae (Spirulina 0.01%). Nutritional Additives/kg: Vit. A: 14 200 IE/UI/IU Biotin: 1000 μg, Vit. B1: 30mg Choline chloride: 1800 mg, Vit. B2: 41 mg Calcium D-pantothenate: 85 mg, Vit. B6: 36 mg Niacinamide: 200 mg, Vit. B12: 120 μg Cu (copper amino chelate): 12 mg, Vit. C: 18 mg I (3b201, 3b202):1.66 mg, Vit. D3: 1560 IE/UI/IU Mn (manganese amino chelate): 30 mg, Vit. E: 90 IE/UI/IU Se (sodium selenite): 0,06 mg, Vit. K3: 1.1 mg Zn (3b606): 60 mg, DL-Methionine: 1000 mg, Folic acid 5.4 mg. Colourants. Flavouring Compounds (Thyme) 120mg.
Safety Note: Always read packaging and instructions before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times.
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!