Providing double-action flea control for all cats, Beaphar FIPROtec Combo for Cats kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and biting lice, providing two effective treatments that protects both your home and your pet.
A UK-authorised veterinary medicine containing active ingredients for maximum result, Beaphar FIPROtec is a veterinary strength treatment providing complete flea and tick control, ideal for busy families. It combines the well know active ingredient fipronil with the IGR S-methoprene (Insect Growth Regulator), providing double-action flea control to protect your pet and home. Killing adult fleas for up to four weeks and ticks for up to 2 weeks on the animal, this combi treatment also protects your home against developing flea eggs and flea larvae for six weeks, as well as killing biting lice. It’s suitable for all cats over 8 weeks of age, for pets weighing more than 1kg, and is also suitable for pregnant and lactating queens for a convenient feline treatment.
- Double action flea control for cats and cat households
- Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and biting lice
- Prevents flea multiplication
- Easy to use spot-on pipette treatment
- Protects both your home and your pet for a convenient combination treatment
- Combines the effective insecticide Fipronil with the IGR S-methoprene for double action control and protection
- Provides on-animal flea protection for up to 4 weeks, and tick protection for up to 2 weeks
- Provides at-home protection against developing flea eggs and flea larvae for six weeks
- Kills biting lice
- Suitable for all cats, including pregnant and lactating queens, over 8 weeks of age and over 1kg in weight
- 3 Treatments per pack
How to Use: Weigh your cat carefully before application to ensure they are over 1kg in weight. Do not remove the pipette from the sachet until the product is ready to be used.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off
- Turn the cap over and use the other side to break the pipette seal, by pushing down and twisting the cap
- Part your cat’s fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin
- Squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 50mg, S-methoprene 60mg
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.