Carefully formulated for convenient flea control within the home, the Beaphar Flea Fumigator is a fast and effective insecticidal treatment killing adult fleas, insects and bed bugs.
A fast acting formula with an easy to use design, the Beaphar Flea Fumigator treats the home, providing a rapid killing effect of adult fleas, flying insects, bed bugs, ants and cockroaches with one convenient treatment. It can be used anywhere in the home, with the fumigator producing tiny droplets that allow the active ingredients to reach deep into carpets, skirting boards and cracks in floors. This helps to eradicate pest from even hard to reach places, for an effective and easy to use treatment.
- Effective fumigator/fogger treatment
- Fast acting
- Provides a rapid killing effect of adult fleas, flying insects, bed bugs, ants and cockroaches
- For use anywhere in the home, including lofts
- Contains active ingredients
- When activated, produces tiny droplets that reach deep into carpets, skirting boards and cracks in floors
- Helps to eradicate pests from even the hardest to reach places
- Effective, convenient and easy to use
How to Use: For best results, fumigate late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of two hours. Heavy infestations and large rooms may require more than one Beaphar Flea Fumigator.
Rate of Application:
Fleas and Carpet Moths: One Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 30m³
Flying Insects: One Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 120m³
Bedbugs, Ants and Cockroaches: One Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 7.5m³
- Turn off all electrical devices in operation, and any flame or heat sources.
- Close all windows and doors in the room, and open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment
- Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets and people out of the room, and remove or cover aquariums.
- If using one Beaphar Flea fumigator, place in the centre of the room on a heat resistant surface such as a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil. If using multiple fumigators, ensure they are spaced out on the floor surface.
- Open canister and light the fuse. If using multiple Beaphar Flea Fumigators in one room, light the canister furthest from your exit first and then light the remaining fumigators as you move towards your exit point.
- Wait two hours before re-entering the room ensuring the smoke has cleared, and then ventilate for one hour. After this time, people and pets may re-enter the room, and aquariums can be returned or uncovered.
For severe infestations, fumigate three times, at intervals of 5-7 days.
Active Ingredient: Permithrin 13.25% w/w.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Flea products should be used as part of a complete flea control programme requiring treatment to both the pet and home for effective results and complete flea control.
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!