A carefully formulated veterinary strength supplement for dogs, BEAPHAR Joint Tablets have been specially developed to aid mobility and agility, with an easy to administer tablet formulation for a highly palatable, tasty meat flavoured supplement for daily feeding.
Containing active ingredients for maximum results, BEAPHAR Joint Tablets are suitable for all dogs, combining Vitamin E, Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulphate. They promote healthy joints, ligaments and mobility, with each tub providing up to 30 days care (based on a medium breed 20kg dog).
Combining natural ingredients with a highly palatable liver flavoured formula, BEAPHAR Joint Tablets help protect the cells from oxidative stress thanks to Vitamin E, with Glucosamine and Chondroitin helping to support the body’s natural synovial fluid production to allow for smoother movement of joints and ligaments. These ingredients have also been shown to assist the production and maintenance of cartilage, helping your dog to stay agile and keep movement pain-free for healthy, supple and flexible joints.
- Made with premium quality, natural ingredients
- A delicious veterinary strength joint supplement tablet to aid mobility and agility
- Highly palatable with a delicious liver flavour for easy administration
- Specially formulated to boost joint health
- Aids the development and maintenance of tendons and connective tissue
- Helps regenerate and maintain healthy cartilage
- Supports natural synovial fluid production
- With active ingredients Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Vitamin E
- Suitable for all breeds of dog
- 60 Tablets per tub
How to use: If your dog hasn’t recently been taking a glucosamine supplement it is likely that their natural reserves have been run down. It is recommended starting them on a loading level (double) for the first 4-6 weeks to quickly help replace their natural reserves and aid their mobility and agility. Weigh your dog carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct amount of Beaphar Joint Tablets to give each day.
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate, Vitamin E.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
Composition: Yeasts, Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chondroitin Sulphate 16%), Minerals, Molluscs and Crustaceans (Glucosamine Hydrchloride 20%)