Formulated for the routine control of common roundworms and tapeworms in dogs, Beaphar One Dose Wormer for Dogs has been carefully developed as a safe and effective at-home worming treatment, suitable for all all dogs from 6kg to 40kg in weight.
Containing the active ingredient Nitroscanate, Beaphar One Dose Wormer is an easy to administer treatment which should be given with food as per the recommended instructions below. It’s suitable for all dogs and puppies from 2 weeks of age, weighing 6-40kg in weight, with each pack containing 4 tablets for effective treatment of common roundworms and tapeworms found in UK dogs, and is an effective UK authorised veterinary medication.
- UK authorised veterinary medication for the treatment and routine control of common roundworms and tapeworms
- At home worming treatment for common roundworms and tapeworms found in dogs in the UK
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies over 2 weeks of age and between 6kg and 40kg in weight
- Perfect for homes with larger dogs of multi-dog households
- Feed whole with 1/5th daily food ration
- With the active ingredient Nitroscanate, effectively treating common roundworms and tapeworms
- 2 or 4 tablets per pack
- 2 Tablets: Ideal for dogs 6-20kg
- 4 Tablets – Ideal for multi-dog households or larger breeds over 20kg
How to Use: Tablets should be given whole with about one fifth of the daily food ration in the morning when the dog’s stomach is empty. Do not crush or split the tablets. The remaining food should be given in the evening. Weigh your pet before treatment to accurately establish the correct dosage. You can do this by weighing yourself, and repeating whilst holding your pet, on the bathroom scales. The difference is the weight of the dog.
Puppies: Treat your puppy every two weeks until they are 8 weeks of age, thereafter they can be treated at monthly intervals until they are 16 weeks of age. Re-treat your puppy at 24 weeks of age, then move onto the adult dog regime.
Nursing Bitches: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their puppies until weaning.
Adult Dogs: Routinely worm every three months.
Active Ingredients: Nitroscanate 500mg
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. DO NOT exceed recommended dosage. DO NOT crush or split the tablets
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!