A delicious, complementary feed for all growing and dwarf rabbits, Burgess Excel Junior and Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets have been carefully formulated to provide balanced nutrition, offering an all-in-one nugget to help prevent selective feeding and help maintain optimum condition.
Designed to be fed alongside a complete diet consisting of high quality hay and/or grass, fresh greens, fresh water and healthy snacks, Burgess Excel Junior and Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets help care for the wellbeing and vitality of your rabbit, providing balanced levels of fibre, protein, fats and vitamins. Unlike muesli-style foods, this is an all-in-one feeding pellet helping to ensure your rabbit gets all the nutrients and goodness intended, rather than allowing them to feed selectively like they would with muesli recipes as this can result in rabbits picking out the sweeter, high sugar elements and leaving the nutritious and fibre rich elements of their diet.
Containing premium quality ingredients to ensure nutrition at its best, Burgess Excel Junior and Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets are naturally high in beneficial fibre (36%) promoting healthy digestion and meeting the high-fibre nutritional demands of rabbits. It also contains added prebiotics to support gut and digestive health, together with key vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat condition and natural antioxidants to support a strong immune system. To ensure tailored nutrition is provided for growing and dwarf rabbits the recipe also contains essential amino acids and higher protein levels required for muscle development, with higher nutrient levels tailored to the faster metabolisms of junior rabbits and dwarf species ensuring healthy, happy rabbits full of vitality.
A highly palatable nutrient rich recipe, Burgess Excel Junior and Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets are designed for daily feeding alongside large quantities of fresh, quality feeding hay, fresh water, fresh greens and optional nutritious snacks, ensuring taste satisfaction, complete nutrition and optimum health for dwarf rabbits from 1 week of age and all junior rabbits between 1 week and 16 weeks of age.
- Carefully developed to meet the nutritional requirements of dwarf and junior rabbits
- Made with premium quality, beneficial ingredients to ensure optimum taste and nutrition
- Provides balanced nutrition, to be fed alongside fresh hay, greens and water for a complete diet
- All-in-one pellet to prevent selective feeding
- High in beneficial fibre, 36%, to maintain digestive health
- With higher nutrient levels tailored to their faster metabolisms
- Fortified with key vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- with essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- With increased protein for muscle development
- With prebiotics to support digestive health
- With calcium for strong teeth and bones
- With natural antioxidants to support the immune system
- With mint for extra taste satisfaction
- Suitable for all dwarf rabbits from 1 week of age, and all junior rabbits between 1 and 16 weeks of age
- Resealable pack to retain freshness
- Made in Great Britain
Composition: Grass Meal, Wheat, Oat Feed, Wheat Feed, Soya Been Hulls, Hi Pro Soya, Lucerne, Yeast, Soya Oil, Mint 1.25%, Limestone, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides 0.3%, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ligno-Cellulose, Minerals. Nutritional Additives/kg: Vitamin A E672 25,000iu, Vitamin D3 E671 2,000iu, Vitamin E 3a700 155mg, Vitamin C 70mg, Copper E4 28mg, Iodine E2 2.34mg, Sodium Selenite E8 0.55mg, Iron E1 133mg, Manganese E5 16.1mg, Zinc Oxide E6 139mg, Methionine 1,500mg. Technological Additives: Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin E306 100mg/kg. Analytical Constituents: Beneficial Fibre 36%, Crude Protein 16%, Crude Oils and Fats 4%, Crude Fibre 17%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Sodium 0.2%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorous 0.5%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Feed as part of a complete feeding plan to ensure balanced and optimum daily nutrition. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Burgess Pet Care and their range of products, click here!