The perfect midday snack bursting with goodness from natural ingredients, Betty Miller Brunch Dog Treats contain a tasty blend of salmon, spinach, blueberries, cranberries, linseed and ginger.
Soft-baked for a delicious taste and tail-wagging satisfaction, Betty Miller Brunch Dog Treats are suitable for all breeds, with an easily digestible, natural grain-free recipe. Providing an irresistible texture and taste dog’s love, they’re ideal for all dogs including those with sensitive tummies, helping to fill the gap between meals. Rich in superfoods such as berries and spinach, they also help to provide a welcomed boost throughout the day, providing a fantastic source of energy, lean protein and key vitamins and minerals.
- Delicious, all natural soft-baked treats for your dog
- Rich in chicken and superfoods, for a healthy boost of nutrients
- Great for feeding between meals, with a tasty combination of natural ingredients
- Grain free and easily digestible, ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies
- All natural recipe, with no added sugars or artificial nasties
- With a blend of mixed herbs, supporting good health and wellbeing
- Rich in lean protein, vitamins and minerals from natural ingredients
Feeding Guide: Feed up to 10 per day depending on size, weight and activity level.
Composition: Chicken Meal 17.5%, Chicken Fat 7.5%, Pea Flour, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerine. Salmon Meal 5%, Linseed 2.5%, Mixed Herbs, Spinach 0.5%, Fresh Blueberries 0.5%, Chicory Extract 0.5%, Dried Cranberry 0.1%, Ginger Powder 0.1%.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 19%, Crude Oil & Fats 10.9%, Crude Fibres 1.9%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 18%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.