Specially developed to establish or boost the levels of healthy bacteria in your pond environment Blagdon Bio Star rapidly creates a safe pond for fish, helping your biological filtration to remove toxic waste from the breakdown of organic material.
Containing biological cultures which within hours begin to set up the essential cycles, Blagdon Bio Start ensures pond water is safe for fish, with each sachet containing 8,500 million bacteria to consume fish waste. Easy to use sachets you can use Bio Start whether you have a filter or not, as it provides various benefits to pond water boosting the health of your pond environment:
- To establish a new pond
- In spring to kick start the pond out of its dormant state
- After using any medications, which may have damaged biological cycles
- After cleaning out your pond filter
- Whenever you experience fish problems
- If test kits indicate high levels of toxic waste
Helping to maintain a healthy pond environment to allow your fish and pond life to truly thrive Blagdon Bio Start is extremely easy to use, with 1 sachet treating 2273L of pond water. Simply tear open the sachet and place the contents directly into the pond or filter, with no harm coming to any species of fish, plants or other pond life.
- A convenient, easy to use bacteria boosting formulation
- Establishes or boosts the levels of healthy bacteria in your pond environment
- Helps your biological filtration to remove toxic waste from the breakdown of organic material
- Contains 8,500 million bacteria per sachet to consume fish waste
- Works within hours to set up the essential cycles that ensure pond water is safe for fish
- Does not harm any species of fish, plants or pond life
- Can be used whether you have a filter or not
- 4x 9g sachets per pack
- Dosage: 1 sachet per 2273L of pond water
Safety note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging.
To find out more about Blagdon and their range of products click here!