A carefully developed, fast and effective formulation to make tap water safe for pond and fish life Blagdon Tap Water Fresh Start treats tap water before use in a pond, quickly removing chlorine and heavy metals.
A specialist treatment that protects fish instantly Blagdon Tap Water Fresh Start delivers safe water, guaranteed, with the added benefit of providing aloe vera to your water with every treatment helping to provide additional instant protection for delicate fins and gills. Easy to use it is ideal for water changes and filling up a new pond ensuring your water is safe for use in a pond containing any aquatic wildlife.
- A convenient, easy to use water treatment
- Makes tap water safe for aquatic wildlife
- A reliable and efficient wildlife and fish-safe formulation
- Removes chlorine and heavy metals making it safe for aquatic life in ponds
- Adds aloe vera, instantly protecting fishes delicate fins and gills
- Fast and effective, easy to use liquid treatment that acts instantly
- Suitable for water changes or water top up, as well as filling a new pond
- Dosage: 1x 25ml measure for ever 227L of pond water
Directions for Use: Calculate your ponds volume or top up/water change quantity. Shake the bottle well, remove the dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the require level. When carrying out a water change or top up it is recommended to add Fresh Start to a bucket of water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface before adding the tap water. When filling up a new pond add the required amount of Fresh Start to the pond first, then add tap water. Note: It is recommended that you monitor the toxic waste build up in a new pond with a test kit, and add Biostart to speed up the process of maturing the pond.
Safety note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging.
To find out more about Blagdon and their range of products click here!