Providing a delicious, nutritious meaty lamb recipe tailored to provide complete nutrition for adult dogs, Burns Penlan Farm Pouches provide wholesome, natural goodness to ensure optimum canine health, with a complete recipe suitable for all adult and senior dogs over 9 months of age.
Carefully formulated to provide natural and complete nutrition suited to all dogs, including those with intolerances or sensitivities to common allergens, Burns Penlan Farm Pouches are irresistibly tasty, packed with natural flavour and goodness from select, locally grown or locally sourced ingredients. They are complete free from wheat gluten, beef and dairy to prevent intolerance or negative reaction when fed, with a highly digestible recipe to encourage healthy digestion and reduce the amount of waste you’re left to clear up.
Made and produced in Wales with many of the ingredients grown or farmed at the Burns family run farm, Penlan Farm, Burns Penlan Farm Pouches provide natural and complete nutrition at its best, containing organic brown rice and free-range protein supporting strong muscles and stamina. It ensures your dog consumes a nutritious meal with minimum fuss, bursting with natural goodness, irresistible flavour and convenient, larger single-serve pouches ideal for larger breeds or multi-dog households.
A complete moist food for all adult and senior dogs, Burns Penlan Farm Pouches are an ideal vegetarian diet providing balanced nutrition with delicious British lamb, seasonal vegetables and organic brown rice, caring for all aspects of your dog’s health with a nutrient rich recipe designed for daily feeding. Feed alone or alongside Burns real kibble for a variety of textures and an indulgent dinner sure to satisfy any dog.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for all adult and senior dogs over 9 months of age
- Made with premium quality ingredients including locally sourced, grown and farmed ingredients from Penlan Farm and surrounding areas
- Natural, wholesome and hypoallergenic – suitable for sensitive dogs
- Bursting with natural goodness, ensuring a nutritious meal with irresistible flavour
- Promotes good canine health and behaviour
- Free from wheat, soya, dairy and beef, common allergens that can cause negative reactions in dogs
- Made and produced in Wales, using as many ingredients from their own Penlan Farm as possible with any ingredients not grown on the farm being from sustainable and ethical sources
- With organic brown rice and free-range protein
- Convenient, larger 400g single serve pouches
- Also available in smaller, more compact 150g pouches here
Please note, as this is a natural product there may be a change in consistency from time to time due to natural variation in the raw ingredients. This is normal, and the ingredients themselves have not changed.
Composition: Lamb Hearts min 25%, Seasonal Vegetables min 25%, Organic Brown Rice min 12%, Minerals. Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 6250iu/kg, Vitamin D3 625iu/kg, Vitamin E 40iu/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 11mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 4.5mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2mg, Sodium Selenite 0.096mg. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 4.95%, Crude Oils and Fats 3.5%, Crude Fibre 0.65%, Crude Ash 1.25%, Moisture 77%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Burns Pet Nutrition and their ranges, click here!