Part of a classic range of shampoos for dogs, all developed with their own unique purpose, ANCOL Blue Velvet Dog Shampoo is a gentle, concentrated formula, carefully created for white and light coated breeds to provide a nourishing, deep cleaning treatment harnessing the natural power of essential oils.
Designed to make your dog smell gorgeous and leave them with a healthy, clean, glossy coat, ANCOL Blue Velvet Dog Shampoo is an all-in one formulation specially created for white and light coated dog breeds, with essential oils delivering natural cleaning properties for a strong and effective cleanse. Ridding the coat of dirt and odours, it provides wholesome skin and coat care and leaves behind a beautiful, lasting scent from natural essential oils for clean, shiny and nourished skin and fur with every wash.
Suitable for all white and light fur coat types, and gentle enough for all dog and puppy skin, ANCOL Blue Velvet Dog Shampoo is a quick and easy to use shampoo formulation, providing up to 20 washes per bottle thanks to its concentrated formulation. Proudly made in the UK, it also comes in a 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle, with both the bottle and cap being recyclable. This change has been made as part of ANCOL’s environmental plan, supporting the environment with recyclable packaging.
- A deep cleaning, nourishing shampoo for dogs and puppies
- Especially developed for white and light coated breeds
- Calming, nourishing and gentle on skin
- With natural essential oils, providing a naturally strong cleansing power for a healthy, glossy sheen with every wash
- Leaves behind a lasting, refreshing fragrance
- Suitable for frequent use, as and when required
- Concentrated formula, providing up to 20 washes per bottle
- Proudly made in the UK
- With 100% recyclable packaging, as part of ANCOL’s environmental plan
Composition: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Cetearate, Polyquaternium 39, Cocamide DEA, PEG-75 Lanolin, PhenoxyEthanol, Butyl Parabens, Methyl Parabens, Ethyl Parabens, Propyl Parabens, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol.
Safety Note: Always take care when grooming your pet, ensuring gentle application. Grooming your pet is essential for many reasons including promoting good skin and coat health and offering vital interaction between pet and owner. Always read packaging and instructions for use before using this product.