One of the softest, driest, most comfortable pet beddings for small pet, Carefresh Small Pet Bedding ensures complete comfort care, made from scratch with pillowy soft, ultra-absorbent comfyfluff™.
Designed specifically for small pets, and available in four colour varieties, Carefresh Small Pet Bedding provides your small pet with a safe, soft, clean, dry home, derived from 100% reclaimed natural fiber. It is perfect for hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, guinea pigs, chinchillas AND ferrets, providing 10-day odour control and offering 2x more absorbency than shavings!
A compressed pet bedding keeping your pet warm and dry, Carefresh Small Pet Bedding, made with comfyfluff™, provides the most comfortable home with bedding made from raw, natural paper fibres, obtained directly from its source. Its proven odour control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odours for up to 10 days, with 2x more absorbency compared to shavings. 99% dust-free it ensures the safety and health of your small pet, for a cleaner, healthier home, and is completely free from harsh chemicals or dyes ensuring your little furball stays healthy and clean. It’s also biodegradable and compostable for a more planet-friendly product, designed for regular use!
- Irresistible comfyfluff™ pillowy soft bedding for small pets
- Makes the driest, softest, most comfortable home for a variety of small animals
- Made with ultra-absorbent 100% reclaimed natural fibers
- Ensures a 99% dust free product, for a cleaner, healthier, happier home
- 2x more absorbent than shavings
- Keeps your pet warm and dry, absorbing better and cleaning up easier
- With an effective odour-stop formula that suppresses ammonia odours for up to 10 days, natural-based and pet-safe
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Lasts up to 5 changes per 10-14L bag
- Provides complete comfort care for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats, chinchillas and ferrets
- Available in four colour options:
- Blue 10L
- White 10L
- Natural 14L (+4L)
- Confetti 10L
Apply 1-3″ of bedding to your pet’s home. Remove damp spots or soiled areas between changes and replace with fresh bedding.
Clean the cage completely once a week by scrubbing the bottom of the cage and soiled accessories with warm water and a gentle soap and replacing dirty litter and bedding.
Rinse and dry everything completely before returning it to the cage.
As with any changes to your pet’s care, you should observe your pet closely for changes in behaviour. Potential risk of impaction exists if you pet ingests a significant amount of any type of bedding. If you suspect impaction, discontinue use immediately and seek veterinary care.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.