A delicious training aid made with natural ingredients, Coachies Sensitive Training Rewards are perfect for sensitive tummies, with a semi-moist texture dogs love.
Truly delicious, natural snacks for your dog, Coachies Sensitive Training Rewards are wheat-free, packed with real chicken, oats, rice and yoghurt, providing essential fats, energy and protein. It also provides essential calcium to support strong, healthy bones, with rapeseed oil for essential omega fatty acids, keeping your dog or pup’s skin and coat healthy and shiny. They contain essential vitamins to support overall condition, and are completely free from artificial nasties, for a natural, delicious, low-calorie meaty bites great for everyday feeding.
- Tasty, all natural training treats for dogs and puppies
- Wheat-free, with ZERO artificial nasties
- Made with delicious poultry, oats and rice, for an easily digestible recipe
- Perfectly sized for training and all breeds
- No added sugars or derivatives
- With yoghurt for essential calcium supporting healthy teeth and bones
- With rapeseed oil for essential omega fatty acids, supporting heart health and ensuring a gorgeous shiny coat
- With wholesome oats and rice for essential carbohydrates, providing energy
- With essentil vitamins and minerals, supporting overall health
- Low in calories, 2kcal per treat
- Resealable 200g pack to keep treats fresh and tasty
Poultry Meal 27.5%, Oats 19%, Rice 14%, Glycerine, Yoghurt, Rapeseed Oil 2.5%, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate 0.4%).
Vitamin A 10,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1000iu, Calcium Lodate 1mg, Cupric Sulphate 5mg, Manganous Sulphate 15mg, Zinc Sulphate 75mg, Sodium Selenite 0.15mg. Colourants, antioxidants and preservatives.
Protein 24%, Crude Fibre 1%, Fat Content 7.4%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 22%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.