A specialist diet specifically developed to promote championship form in Koi Hikari Hi Growth Large Pellets offer a powerful supplementary diet helping koi gain weight and girth rapidly, while avoiding fat deposit buildup inside the body cavity.
A unique balanced formulation of high-grade proteins, vitamins and minerals, Hikari Hi Growth Large Pellets have been developed for short term feeding supporting immune system health while offering a taste most Koi readily enjoy. It comes in a special foil-coated package to maintain freshness and reduce oxidation, containing a balanced blend of high quality ingredients to support desirable form and good health. An ideal summertime diet these pellets allow you to have the championship size Koi you’ve always dreamed of, offering a tasty jumbo nugget that floats allowing you to more readily monitor and adjust the amount of food you are feeding to avoid over-feeding, with a recipe that will not dissolve or cloud your water. Feed when the water temperature is 20C or above.
- A powerful supplementary diet for Koi
- Promotes championship form in all Koi helping them gain weight and girth without fat deposit build up inside the body cavity
- Recommended for feeding when water temperatures are 20C or above, for all Koi to rapidly increase weight and girth as desired
- Supports immune system health
- Highly palatable, offering a tasty blend of ingredients most koi readily enjoy
- Uniquely balanced formulation to promote good health
- Made with high-quality proteins, vitamins and minerals developed for short-term feeding
- Large floating pellet suitable for most large koi
- Ideal for all Koi where rapidly increased weight and girth are desirable
- Will not dissolve or cloud water
- Highly digestible formulation
Feeding Guide: Feed up to four times daily, but no more than your fish will consume within five minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding, and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 7%, Crude Fibre 3%, Ash 14%, Phosphorus 1%, Moisture 10%.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.
If you wish to purchase any items in bulk or larger quantities, please contact us.