Specially developed as a complementary and beneficial snack for all cats Dentalife Cat Treats have been carefully created as a daily dental treat that helps to clean your cat’s teeth easily and effectively.
Scientifically designed with a crunchy and porous texture Dentalife Cat Treats start your cat on a daily oral care routine, with a delicious crunchy that’s not only extremely satisfying, but also cleans teeth at the same time! Blending high-quality wholesome ingredients to ensure optimal benefit to your cat’s daily nutrition they have an irresistible meaty taste thanks to tasty salmon or chicken protein, and contain added calcium and taurine to support good health promoting a healthy heart, teeth and bones.
The latest innovation in maintaining good oral health for your cat, Dentalife Cat Treats feature a unique and crunchy porous texture, similar to a crunchy treat pocket. This porous texture surrounds all sides of the tooth allowing the tooth to penetrate for an effective clean. Benefitting even the hard to reach teeth their scientifically proven formulation helps to reduce tartar build up, with added vitamins, minerals, calcium and taurine contributing to your cat’s overall condition, health and wellbeing.
- Delicious, beneficial and scientifically proven oral care treats for cats
- The latest innovation in maintaining good oral health for your cat
- Starts your cat on a daily oral care routine, that tastes great!
- With a deliciously crunchy outer shell and tasty meat or fish flavoured inner for a highly palatable snack
- Scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up
- Helps to maintain good oral health, as well as contributing to your cat’s overall wellbeing
- With added vitamins, minerals, calcium and taurine supporting good health, condition and wellbeing
- Scientifically designed porous texture surrounds all sides of the tooth
- Provides an effective, easy clean, even for the hard-to-reach teeth
- No added colours or flavours
- Healthy and delicious, providing an ideal daily treat to benefit your cats oral health
- Suitable for cats of all breeds
- Resealable pack to retain freshness
Feeding Guide: For optimal benefit feed 17 treats daily to adult cats weighing 2.5kg. Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available. For your cat’s health respect the feeding guide and adjust your main meal accordingly. Supervise your cat when feeding treats.
Composition: Salmon: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Fish and Fish Derivatives (4% dehydrated Salmon protein), Glycerol, Yeasts, Various Sugars. Chicken: Meat and Animal Derivatives (20% Dehydrated Poultry Protein of which 4% from Chicken), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Glycerol, Yeasts, Various Sugars.
Nutritional Additives: Salmon: Vitamin A 8500iu/kg, Vitamin D3 960iu/kg, Vitamin E 60mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 100); Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 2.6); Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 16); Manganous sulphate monohydrate (Mn: 50); Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 160); Sodium selenite (Se: 0.15) Antioxidants. Chicken: Vitamin A 32000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1000iu/kg, Vitamin E 960mg/kg, Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 100); Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 2.6); Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 16); Manganous sulphate monohydrate (Mn: 50); Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 160); Sodium selenite (Se: 0.15) Antioxidants.
Technical Analysis: Salmon: Crude Protein 35%, Crude Ash 9%, Fat Content 13.3%, Crude Fibres 3.6%, Calcium 1.7%, Taurine 1800mg/kg. Chicken: Crude Protein 35%, Crude Ash 9%, Fat Content 13.3%, Crude Fibres 3.6%, Calcium 1.7%, Taurine 1.1%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.