Made from 100% natural ingredients and gently baked into delicious, healthy, snack-sized chews, Denzels High Protein Dog Chews contain a delicious combination of real chicken, spinach, chickpeas and other natural ingredients for a great tasting daily chew that’s great for their health.
Great tasting oven-baked natural chews, Denzels High Protein Dog Chews are completely free from artificial nasties, and are grain and gluten free. Containing only great tasting, natural ingredients they contain under 50 kcal per chew, and are bursting with healthy vitamins and minerals, naturally occurring from the goodness within. This delicious protein-powered natural recipe contains no refined sugars, simply unprocessed, whole foods including real Chicken, spinach and egg.
- A tasty, 100% natural, recipe bursting with whole food goodness
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes, easily breakable for smaller pieces
- Made with a delicious combination of real chicken, chickpeas and spinach with other natural, healthy ingredients
- Rich in natural nutrients, including Vitamin C and iron, supporting a healthy immune system and super shiny fur!
- Gently baked in the UK using the finest quality natural ingredients
- A low sugar, easily digestible recipe that is grain and gluten free
- With no refined sugars or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Perfect for daily treating, with only 50kcal per chew
- 3 chews per pack
Composition: Chickpea flour 30%, Vegetable Glycerine, Chicken 18% (Chicken, Chicken Gravy), Spinach 1%, Egg. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 20.3%, Crude Oils and Fats 11.3%, Crude Fibre 2.3%, Crude Ash 4.2%, Moisture 18%. 43kcal/chew.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.