Made from 100% natural ingredients and gently baked into delicious, healthy, snack-sized chews, Denzels Superfood Dog Chews contain a delicious combination of salmon, banana, berries and other natural ingredients for a great tasting daily chew that’s great for their health.
Great tasting oven-baked soft natural chews, Denzels Superfood Dog Chews are completely free from artificial nasties, and are grain and gluten free. Containing only great tasting, natural ingredients they contain under 50 kcal per chew, and are bursting with healthy vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, naturally occurring from the goodness within. A superfood rich recipe, these tasty chews contain no refined sugars, simply delicious whole foods rich in body-boosting nutrients including blueberries, bananas and spinach.
- A tasty, 100% natural, recipe bursting with body-boosting ingredients
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes, easily breakable for smaller pieces
- Made with a delicious combination of fresh salmon, berries and banana with other natural, healthy ingredients
- Rich in natural nutrients, including fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog happy and healthy
- Gently baked in the UK using the finest quality natural ingredients
- A low sugar, easily digestible recipe that is grain and gluten free
- With no refined sugars or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Perfect for daily treating, with only 50kcal per chew
- 3 chews per pack
Composition: Chickpea flour, Vegetable Glycerine, Rapeseed Oil, Salmon, Fresh Banana 1%, Apple 1%, Spinach, Cranberries, Blueberries 0.1%.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 18.8%, Crude Oils and Fats 9.1%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 4.2%, Moisture 18%. 43kcal/chew.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.