Specially created by vets, with a vet-approved, non-prescription formulation, DermOpt Coat Care Spray is part of the Perfect Pet Skin range from DermOpt, improving the skin and coat condition and providing fast and effective relief against various skin problems and conditions in dogs.
An easy to use lotion spray formulation, available in three convenient bottle sizes, DermOpt coat Care Spray provides anti-bacterial and anti-fungal treatment, ideal for the prevention and remedy of skin problems in dogs. Providing fast and effective, reliable relief for dry, itchy skin and various skin problems including atopic dermatitis, allergies, seborrhea and mange, it effectively soothes and relieves your dog’s skin, designed for weekly use to prevent problems reoccurring.
Created in the UK with a vet-approved, and vet-created, unique formulation, DermOpt Coat Care Spray provides professional results, and is part of the Perfect Pet Skin range used and recommended by vets, top groomers and various industry professionals, including Supervet, Noel Fitzpatrick. Ideal for all dogs, particularly those suffering with dry, itchy skin, or any other skin problem, it quickly helps to maintain the healthy balance of your dog’s dermis, while helping them feel and look good all over. Ideal for any pets suffering with skin irritation or conditions, it can provide fast and effective relief for:
- Dry, itchy or irritated skin
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Malessezia Dermatitis
- Reactions to fleas, ticks and mites
An easy to use liquid spray-on lotion, DermOpt Coat Care Spray also has a range of key benefits to improve the overall condition of your dog’s skin and coat. Developed by a vet and biochemist for itchy skin, made with carefully select ingredients that provide essential nutrition for the skin, it helps to maintain health, balance and harmony in all aspects of your pet’s skin, as well as reviving the coat to a healthy shine and encourage hair growth in bald patches. Great for grooming, it also effectively detangles hair and helps to prevent future knotting, for a more pleasant and enjoyable grooming experience for both you and your dog, leaving your dogs coat and skin feeling soft and silky.
Suitable for all animals, including dogs, cats, horses, small pets and more to promote a healthy, balanced skin and coat, DermOpt Coat Care Spray also offers the added benefit of helping to prevent flea infestation by fleas or mites, while providing fast and effective relief for itchy or broken and grazed skin. Once symptoms have cleared, use the spray every week to prevent problems recurring, and keep fleas, mites and ticks at bay.
- A carefully developed, vet-created conditioning spray for dogs
- An effective grooming and coat care spray to maintain healthy skin
- With select ingredients that provide essential nutrition for the skin, helping to restore the health, balance and harmony in all aspects of your pet’s skin
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial formulation
- Uses a formulation originally developed to combat eczema in children
- Developed by a vet and biochemist for itchy skin, leaving the coat and skin feeling soft and silky
- Provides fast and effective relief for dry, itchy skin
- Also provides fast and effective relief for various skin conditions, including mange, atopic dermatitis, malessezia dermatitis, pyoderma, seborrhea, allergies, and flea, tick and mite reactions
- Easy to use spray lotion, designed for regular, weekly use
- Great for grooming, detangling hair and helping to prevent future knotting
- Prevents infestation by fleas or mites
- Gives fast and effective relief for itchy, or broken and grazed, skin
- Suitable for regular use, helping to prevent skin problems recurring
- Vet-verified, pet-safe formulation
- Part of the Perfect Pet Skin range from DermOpt, used and recommended by vets, top groomers and more
- Ideal for use in conjunction with DermOpt Pet Shampoo
- Suitable for all animals, including dogs, cats, small pets, horses and more
Directions for Use: Spray onto affected area and massage deep, or brush, into the coat and skin. Allow to dry naturally. Use daily, or more often if needed. Best results after 4 weeks of regular use.
Safety Note: Take care to avoid the eye area. Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately.