A specialist formula designed to promote Perfect Pet Skin, DermOpt Pet shampoo is a vet-dermatologist created dog shampoo suitable for all skin types, but particularly ideal for itchy and sensitive skin.
A mild, gentle formulation, DermOpt is specially developed for sensitive and itchy skin, with a colouring-free, fragrance-free, SLS-free, paraben-free, phosphate-free recipe, originally developed to combat eczema in children. With medical-grade ingredients it works in harmony with your pet’s skin,, lifting and removing unwanted impurities to cleanse the coat and provide adequate airflow and open pores. A critical part of healthy, “perfect” skin, this helps to release the root cause of skin irritations and the germs that cause that yeasty doggy smell.
With no prescription needed, ensuring you don’t overpay for medicated dog shampoo, DermOpt is a vet-verified pet-safe groomers shampoo, working as well, if not better, than Malaseb sensitive skin shampoo, often prescribed for dogs and cats with itchy, irritated skin. It effectively allows you to provide reliable, medical-grade treatment to your dog’s skin without paying through the nose, or making a special, and potentially costly, trip to the vets. Furthermore, it’s unique formulation won’t irritate or dry out the skin – this is because it’s 100% SLS-free, paraben-free AND scent-free.
A fast-acting shampoo suitable for dogs and puppies of all ages, DermOpt Pet Shampoo is perfect for scratchy dogs or those with irritated or sensitive skin. Safely beginning to soothe your dog’s skin and coat on contact, it helps to STOP mad scratching, providing fast-acting relief from dry, itchy, irritated, swollen, raw or wound-covered skin. Quickly calming and designed to help maintain optimal skin conditions, it effectively helps to keep your dogs dermis in balance, improving and smoothing skin within only 2 to 3 washes with an ultra-concentrated formula that lasts longer while still remaining effective with every wash.
- A unique and innovative medical-grade formulation
- Created with medical-grade ingredients, with no prescription required
- Vet-dermatologist created, vet-verified pet-safe and groomer approved formulation
- Ideal for sensitive, itchy, irritated, dry, swollen, raw or wound covered skin, but suitable for all skin types and conditions
- Quickly calms your pet’s skin, to help prevent scratching and further irritation
- Soothes on contact to stop mad scratching, providing fast and effective relieve
- Won’t dry out or irritate skin, with a 100% SLS-free, paraben-free and scent-free formula
- Maintains optimal skin conditions, helping to keep your dogs dermis in balance
- Improves skin conditions for smoother, healthier skin within 2 to 3 washes
- Promotes healthy, balanced skin and a soft, silky, glowing coat
- Nourishes and rebalanced skin to create a luxurious, silky glow to the coat
- Ultra concentrated formula, requiring only a small amount per wash to ensure value for money and a long lasting formulation you can rely on
- Easy to apply, completely rinsing out for convenient grooming and less time and frustration for the owner
- Suitable for all animals, including dogs, cats, small pets, horses and more
Instructions for Use: Wet animal thoroughly, pour shampoo into the palm of your hand and massage into the coat. Leave for one minute before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat for heavily soiled pets. Use once or twice a week initially, reducing to once every six weeks to maintain healthy skin. Best results seen after 4 weeks of regular use.
Ingredients: Water, Cocopropylamine Betaine, Glycerol, Algin, Lauramine Oxide, Didexyldimethylammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.