The original, 100% natural solution for pet urine burn marks, Dog Rocks are easy to use and safe for all household pets, helping to stop pet wee burning grass, naturally!
First discovered in Australia in the late 90’s, Dog Rocks were tried and tested for many years, and are now used by over a million dog owners worldwide to help stop pet urine from burning their grass. An ideal lawn burn solution for dogs and homes, they are designed to be simply placed in your dog’s water bowl, working by naturally purifying water through ion change, removing some nitrates, ammonia and other harmful trace elements. This thereby gives your dog a cleaner source of water, lowering the amount of lawn-burning nitrates found in their diet and urine, as an overload of nitrates will cause “burnt” lawns. As dogs produce nitrate as a by-product of the protein in their diet, this completely natural product helps to prevent the overload thanks to the natural components within.
- A 100% natural, hassle-free solution to urine burn marks on lawns and shrubs
- Completely safe for all household pets
- Helps to prevent an overload of nitrates in urine, for a healthy, burn-free lawn
- Naturally purifies water when added to the bowl, providing a cleaner source of water and no additional nitrates
- Used, loved and trusted by over 1 million dog owners worldwide
- Simply add to the water bowl, refreshing every 2 months
- ZERO known side effects
- Does not medicate your dog, or change the pH balance of the drinking water or urine
- Cost-effective solution for all breeds
- 200g pack, sufficient for 2L water bowls, for 2 months
Click here for more information, FAQ’s and Top Tips!
Dosage: You will need 1x 200g pack in every 2L of water. Ensure you change your Rocks every 2 months. Every dog, every household and every situation is different, but if you use the calculations below as a starting point you can’t go too far wrong.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.