Designed to provide comfort and security for your dog, the Doodlebone Bold Harness is perfect for everyday walking and activity, made with premium quality nylon in a gorgeous, funky, bright orange colour.
Made to last, with double-stitched reinforced nylon to ensure safety and security when worn, the Doodlebone Bold Harness has a range of features to ensure a durable, stylish, efficient, reliable harness for your dog. It comes with a tough metal D ring for easy lead attachment, buckles for adjustment to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, and an easy-open safety clip fastening to make attaching and removing quick and easy for you and your dog. It has a special shape that helps to evenly distribute your dog’s weight across their chest, so if they were to pull this would prevent injury or discomfort. It also reduces the strain on the neck, legs and joints, as well as on your hand and arms.
- Made with premium quality materials including reinforced, double stitched nylon and tough metal clips
- Design helps evenly distribute your dog’s weight across their chest, helping to reduce pulling as well as strain on your dog’s neck that can happen with simple collar/lead walking
- With reliable, durable metal connectors and D ring for easy lead attachment
- Easy-to-operate safety clip fastenings
- Allows for quick removal and attachment onto your dog’s body
- Stylish and funky, available in an assortment of bright and bold colours
- Fully machine washable for lasting use and bright colouring
- Easily adjustable for a precise and comfortable fit
- Lifetime Doodlebone guarantee
ONE SIZE REMAINING: Medium – 60-70cm, 20mm wide
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.