Specially designed to provide functional, long term action for dogs and cats, BEAPHAR Fresh Breath Tables have been developed to promote fresher breath in pets, forming part of a complete dental regime suited to all cats and dogs.
If your dog or cat has bad breath, it may be coming from several areas. Food particles lodge in the teeth and become smelly, plaque can build up on the teeth, and sometimes the smell originates from further down the throat. Promoting fresher breath and good oral hygiene, BEAPHAR Fresh Breath Tablets contain the active ingredient, chlorophyll, a natural plant extract well known for its ability to absorb bad smells, freshening breath effectively with long term action.
Easy to administer, BEAPHAR Fresh Breath Tablets can be fed whole, crushed or mixed in with food for convenient feeding. One packet contains a sufficient amount to treat a large dog for 10 days, or a cat for 20 days.
- Part of an effective, effortless range of oral care products for pets
- Ideal for daily feeding, providing long term action to fight bad breath in cats and dogs
- Easy to administer formula that can be fed whole, crushed or mixed in with food
- With chlorophyll, a natural plant extract known for its ability to absorb bad smells
- Effectively freshens breath
- Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat
- For use alongside other dental care products from Beaphar for an effective and complete dental care regime for dogs and cats:
How to Use: Place the recommended dosage directly into your pet’s mouth or disguised in a small amount of food if necessary.
Cats: 1 tablet twice daily
Small/medium sized dogs: 1 tablet twice daily
Large dogs: 2 tablets twice daily
Active Ingredients: Chlorophyll 9.6mg
Safety Note: Always ensure fresh drinking water is available. Many pet health problems can stem from a lack of attention to oral hygiene. Daily oral care helps reduce bacteria and early plaque formation, helping to prevent bad breath and tooth decay. Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. It is important to not use human tooth care products on your pet as these products usually contain fluoride which is toxic to animals and can result in serious health problems.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our BEAPHAR range!