A delicious, natural and nutritional supplement for cats and dogs, BEAPHAR Salmon Oil is made with premium quality salmon oil sourced from sustainable fisheries for an easy feed liquid formula ideal for daily administration.
Providing a naturally rich source of Omega 3 and 6, BEAPHAR Salmon Oil is packed with goodness, ideal for adding to food daily to enhance daily nutrition. This helps provide a regular source of essential fatty acids like EPA, know to reduce inflammation, aid mobility and support a healthy heart, as well as DHA shown to help cognitive development and visual acuity. In addition, it also helps support dogs and cats that suffer from dry, itchy or flaky skin, promoting a thick lustrous coat, or as an energy booster for working and active dogs to help increase their stamina.
A highly palatable liquid supplement, BEAPHAR Salmon Oil is readily accepted by many pets due to its naturally delicious taste. It can also be a great way of increasing the palatability of a pet’s normal dry food for fussy eaters, making it extremely versatile and highly nutrition.
- Premium quality salmon oil from sustainable fisheries
- An easy feed liquid supplement for dogs and cats
- Provides a range of health benefits when fed daily, including:
- Reducing inflammation
- Aiding mobility
- Supporting a healthy heart
- Promoting a thick, lustrous coat
- Preventing dry, itchy or flaky skin
- Promoting visual acuity
- Helping cognitive development
- Improving palatability of meals
- Providing additional energy for working or sporting dogs, increasing stamina
- Does not cause weight gain under normal use
- Delicious tasting with high palatability
- Ideal for adding to food daily
- Suitable for all cats and dogs
How to Use: Using the instructions below, give your pet the recommended volume of Beaphar Salmon Oil per day.
Cats: 7.5ml (1 dessert spoon)
Small Dogs: 7.5 ml (1 dessert spoon)
Medium dogs: 10 ml
Large dogs: 15 ml.
Shake well before use and pour on or mix into your pet’s normal food.
Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients.