A specially created recipe for cats of an advanced age, Lilys Kitchen Senior Cat Food is made with tasty turkey, white fish and herbs, providing all the key nutrients your mature cat needs to thrive every day.
Made with only natural ingredients, Lilys Kitchen Senior Cat Food is easily digestible, gentle on your mature cat’s digestive system and designed to support nutrient absorption. It contains a select blend of healthy, natural ingredients, with extra bone and joint support and an optimal blend of vitamins and minerals. It also contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for all round health, and prebiotics to help maintain and achieve a healthy gut. Made to a grain free recipe it’s a great diet for older cats, with ZERO meat meals or nasties. The specially shaped kibble is also more ideal for older teeth.
- A delicious, naturally nourishing senior recipe for ageing cats
- Grain free and easily digestible
- With prebiotics to help achieve a healthy gut
- With added glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support
- With chelated minerals supporting overall good health
- Made with 70% freshly prepared fish and turkey
- With beneficial herbs and a blend of vitamins to support all round health and condition
- With a combination of Omega 3 and 6 for all round health
- Specially shaped and sized kibble ideal for older teeth
- ZERO meat meals, rendered meats, bone meals, meat meals and fish meals
70% Freshly Prepared: Seasonal White Fish (35%), Turkey (29%), Trout (6%), Potato, Potato Protein, Cellulose, Fish Stock, Egg, Flaxseed, Green Lipped Mussel Extract (0.2%), Turmeric (0.1%), Prebiotics (Fructooligosaccharides 0.7g/kg), Joint Care Mix (Methylsulfonylmethane 200mg/kg, Glucosamine 180mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 130mg/kg), Italian Cheese, Boswellia, Seaweed, Carrots, Parsley, Cranberries, Bilberries, Ginkgo Biloba (0.02%), Fenugreek Seeds
Vitamins per kg:
Vitamin A 16000iu, Vitamin D3 1200iu, Vitamin E 250iu, Taurine 900mg, L-Carnitine 900mg.
Trace Elements per kg:
Zinc 50mg, Manganese 10mg, Copper 9mg, Selenium 0.1mg, Iodine 0.5mg.
Crude Protein 31%, Crude Fat 17%, Crude Ash 5.5%, Crude Fibres 5%, Omega 6 2.9%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 1%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.