Made with a delicious blend of all-natural ingredients, Excel Nature Snacks Herby Hearts are healthy snacks for small pets, including rabbits and guinea pigs, with a tasty, forage flavour from grasses and herbs.
Naturally high in fibre and great for feeding alongside a balanced and complete diet, our Burgess Excel Nature Snacks Herby Hearts provide an array of beneficial nutrients for your pet, including essential vitamins and minerals. They support emotional health, help to prevent boredom and encourage natural foraging behaviour, with ZERO added sugars or artificial colours or flavours. They are also perfect for hand feeding or scattering in your pet’s enclosure to encourage foraging and healthy activity, and are a tasty, grass-based treat supporting a healthy, happy pet.
- Tasty, fruity snacks made with real grasses and herbs, such as marjoram, dill and rosemary
- Contains only 100% natural ingredients
- High in fibre, with tasty, dried grass in every bite
- Rich in natural vitamins and minerals
- With turmeric and cold-pressed rapeseed oil, supporting various aspects of your pet’s health including heart health and skin and coat condition
- Supports healthy digestion, immunity and dental health
- Resealable pack to keep snacks tasty and fresh
Feed in moderation and no more than one treat per day.
Grass (35%), Gram Flour, Pea Flour, Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Spinach, Dried Mixed Herbs (1.7%) (Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Marjoram, Dill, Rosemary), Linseed, Dried Apple (1%), Dried Carrot, Lignocellulose, Dandelion Leaf, Camomile, Kale.
Crude Protein 16.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 11.8%, Crude Fibre 10.6%, Crude Ash 5.8%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.