A truly indulgent and delicious recipe, Feelwells Trays with Trout and Potato have been carefully developed to provide complete and balanced nutrition, suitable for all dogs including those with sensitive digestion, food intolerances or allergies.
Made using only the very best quality meat blended with delicious vegetables, Feelwells Trays with Trout and Potato provides a gourmet dinner perfect for daily feeding. They’re suitable for all dogs, particularly those requiring a tailored grain free diet or similar, and are completely free from all artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. As with all other Feelwell’s recipes, they’re also naturally hypoallergenic, free from egg, soya, GM ingredients, added sugars and salts and meat and animal derivatives. This helps ensure a natural, healthy, beneficial and truly delicious dinner packed with essential nutrition.
Using only select ingredients including 94% freshly prepared trout sourced within the EU, Feelwells Trays provide premium nutrition, the natural way. The trout is blended with energy-rich potato, vegetable oil, minerals and essential vitamins, with nothing else required. This helps you rest assured your dog is getting only the best with every meal, so you can spend more time concentrating on those special moments and less about their nutrition.
- A complete and natural gourmet meal for dogs
- Suitable for all dogs, particularly those with digestive sensitivities
- Hypoallergenic, ideal for dogs with food allergies or intolerances
- Made using only premium quality, limited ingredients
- Provides optimum nutrition
- 100% natural, tasty and nutritious
- With 95% real trout
- Low carbohydrate
- Single protein recipe
- Grain free
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- No GM ingredients or meat or animal derivatives
- No soya, egg or meat
- Easy feed single serve trays
- Made in the EU – Umbria, Italy
Composition: Freshly prepared Trout 95%, Potato 4.1%, Vegetable Oil, Minerals.
To find out more about Feelwells and their range, click here!