Providing complete and balanced nutrition using only 100% natural ingredients with added vitamins, Forthglade Cold Pressed Duck with Vegetables supports your dog’s overall health and wellbeing, using an advanced cold pressing technique that means each bite-sized piece retains all the natural flavour, aroma and goodness of the ingredients.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
An easily digestible grain free recipe designed to support optimum health and wellbeing of all dogs, Forthglade Cold Pressed Duck with Vegetables contains only delicious, natural, wholesome and beneficial ingredients combined at balanced levels. Using the cold pressed technique, these ingredients have as little done to them as possible before they reach your dog’s bowl for a great tasting complete meal that is formed into taste bite-sized kibbles. By gently pressing the ingredients together at a low temperature it preserves the natural aroma, flavour and goodness delivering all the natural nutrients to your dog with every meal.
Made to the highest standard of dry dog food, Forthglade Cold Pressed Duck with Vegetables is packed with beneficial ingredients, carefully selected to help your dog thrive every day. A high protein grain free recipe it contains delicious freshly prepared duck blended with sweet potato, dried fruits and botanicals ensuring a delicious flavour and 100% natural nutrition. These natural ingredients provide natural sources of vitamins and minerals to support natural bodily functions and enhance your dog’s health, vitality and condition. It also contains added beneficial nutraceuticals including Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate providing natural joint support to promote active mobility and healthy joints and bones, with prebiotic MOS, Beet Pulp, Chicory Extract and Flaxseed added to aid digestion and promote a healthy digestive system. Flaxseed, together with Salmon Oil, also provides natural sources of Omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat condition.
Suitable for all dogs over 2 months of age, Forthglade Cold Pressed is naturally hypoallergenic and grain free, ideal for all dogs including those that suffer with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitive digestion. A great tasting natural recipe it offers not only a delicious taste dogs love and crave but also ensures all aspects of your dog’s health are cared for providing complete and balanced natural nutrition enhanced with key vitamins and minerals.
- Provides 100% natural, complete and balanced nutrition for dogs
- Hypoallergenic and grain free
- Cold pressed, a unique low-temperature process that gently presses the natural ingredients together to create delicious bite-sized kibble pieces with the natural aroma, flavour and goodness locked in
- Easily digestible, ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Made with only natural, wholesome and beneficial ingredients
- With freshly prepared duck providing essential protein to support and maintain muscle mass
- With sweet potatoes providing a slow release of energy and essential carbohydrates
- With tasty peas, dried fruits and dried botanicals providing natural nutrients to support health and wellbeing
- With Glucosamine and Chondroitin promoting healthy joints and active mobility
- With prebiotic MOS, beet pulp and chicory extract aiding healthy digestion
- With flaxseed and salmon oil providing natural sources of Omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat condition
- With balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus supporting healthy, strong teeth and bones
- Suitable for all dogs over 2 months of age
- Completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- No fillers or junk
- Made in the UK
Composition: Duck 32.5% (17.5% freshly prepared duck*, 15% dried ground duck)*, Sweet Potato (28%)*, Peas*, Gelatin, Chicken Fat*, Beet Pulp (source of FOS)*, Dried Fruit (2.3%: apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries), Salmon Oil (1%)*, Brewer’s Yeast, Dried Botanicals (06%: Fennel, Nettle, Dandelion), Mannan-oligosaccharide (prebiotic), Egg Powder*, Chicory Extract (source of FOS)*, Dried Seaweed, Camomile, Flaxseed Oil*, Glucosamine (300mg/kg), Chondriotin Sulphate (300mg/kg), Yukka. *ingredients thermally pre-treated prior to cold pressing. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 18000iu, Vitamin D3 1800iu, Vitamin E 500mg/kg, Vitamin C 200mg/kg. Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 10mg, Cupric chelate of glycine hydrate 5mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 100mg, Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate 50mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 70mg, Ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 35mg, Manganous oxide 50mg, Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate 25mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2mg, Sodium selenite 0.1mg. Contains natural antioxidants. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fibres 4.9%, Crude Oils and Fats 12%, Crude Ash 7.0%, Omega 6 1.9%, Omega 3 0.45%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Forthglade and their range of products, click here!