The original flea and tick spot-on formula from Frontline, Frontline Spot On for Cats is an effective veterinary medicine now available without a prescription, providing complete protection from fleas and ticks as well as treating lice.
Specially formulated to kill fleas and ticks in an easy to us spot on treatment, Frontline Spot On for Cats is an affordable, reliable treatment for all cats available in three dosage packs. Ideal for monthly use to provide continual protection it is the perfect addition to an established regular flea control routine on your pet and home, killing fleas and lice on your pet within 24 hours and killing ticks within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease.
Containing the active ingredient Fipronil known for its flea killing properties, Frontline Spot On for Cats provides lasting protection, recommended for monthly treatment to ensure continuous flea and tick protection through the year.
- Effectively kills fleas, ticks and lice fast
- An easy to use spot on treatment for all cats, containing the active ingredient Fipronil to kill fleas
- Easy to use spot-on treatment for on-animal care
- Provides fast and effective treatment
- Ideal for monthly treatment to provide continual year-round protection
- Suitable for all cats from 8 weeks of age, with a minimum weight of 1kg
- Suitable for pregnant and nursing queens
- Affordable and reliable
- Tried and tested treatment known and loved by millions of pet owners
- Available in three sizes:
- 1-Pipette – Provides 4 week protection
- 3 Pipettes – Provides 12 week protection
- 6 Pipettes – Provides 24 week protection
How to Use: Remove 1 applicator from the pack. Hold the applicator upright with foil side towards you and snap the applicator tip. Part your pet’s fur at the base of the neck and apply to their skin. Your pet is now treated! The treatment will naturally spread over their skin, however do not bathe your pet or let them swim for 2 days after application.
Active Ingredients: Fipronil.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Flea products should be used as part of a complete flea control programme requiring treatment to both the pet and home for effective results and complete flea control.
To find out more about Frontline and their products, click here!