A flexible, self-adhesive lightweight bandage specifically designed for pets, the Fun Flex Pet Bandage is a superior quality first aid essential, easily adjusting to even the most awkward body outlines.
Designed with pets in mind, the Fun Flex Pet Bandage comes in assorted colours and designs, in three sizes. Easy to tear, the Fun Flex Pet Bandage is vet approved and clinically proven, promoting natural healing by deterring licking and chewing of wounds and injuries. It doesn’t stick to fur, and there is no requirement for clips of fasteners making them easy to apply and easy to remove with scissors.
- A first aid essential for pet owners
- Assorted colours and sizes on a roll for ease of use
- Easily removed with scissors
- Self-adhesive, with no requirement for clips of fasteners
- Helps promote natural healing, preventing your pet from licking or chewing the effected area
- Vet approved and clinically proven
- Provides excellent pressure without cutting off circulation
- Non-irritant, allowing the skin to breath still
- Doesn’t stick to fur
- 4.5m roll for all bandage widths and designs
Choose from (bandage widths):
- Small 5cm
- Medium 7.5cm
- Large 10cm
Contents: One roll in your chosen width
Please note, colours and designs vary and are selected at random. If you require a particular design, please add a note to your order before checkout and we will try our best to meet this request. However this cannot be guaranteed and a colour will be selected at random if your request is unavailable.
CAUTION: When applying, please take care that you do not wrap too tightly as this will decrease circulation. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.