Developed and manufactured by the industry leading aquarium lighting solutions company GLO, the GLO Sun Glo T8 Fluorescent Tube provides effective, reliable and efficient linear fluorescent lighting for aquariums generating a natural looking daylight spectrum for a balanced and natural look suited to any aquatic set up.
An excellent and efficient bulb that emits a warm, white light, the GLO Sun Glo T8 Fluorescent Tube is most suited to freshwater community setups, providing a refreshing and natural white light. The normal output bulb has a colour temperature of 4200K, designed to fit all suitable standard and electronic ballasts. Available in a range of sizes its the perfection addition to your aquarium providing a natural daylight look loved and trusted by fish keepers nationwide.
- Fluorescent aquarium bulb that emits a warm white light ideal for any aquatic set up
- Made by GLO, a leading aquarium lighting manufacturer
- Provides a refreshing natural white light
- Adds a balanced and natural look to any aquarium
- T8 suitable for all standard and electronic ballasts
- Colour temperature of 4200 Kelvin
- Most suited to freshwater community setups
Available in four sizes:
- 14W – 38cm/15″, 740 Lumen, 4,200K Colour Temperature
- 15W – 46cm/18″, 840 Lumen, 4,200K Colour Temperature
- 20W – 61cm/24″, 1,300 Lumen, 4,200K Colour Temperature
- 25W – 76cm/30″, 1,870 Lumen, 4,200K Colour Temperature
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use.
To find out more about Hagen, their brands or other Living World products, click here!