A delicious combination of real carrot and 100% natural chicken, our Good Boy Chewy Chicken with Carrot Sticks are packed with natural goodness, for a healthy, super-indulgent, rawhide-free chew.
Perfect for daily feeding, and for dogs that love chicken and/or carrots, the Good Boy Chewy Chicken with Carrot Sticks are wrapped together to form an easy-feed, easy-chew, tasty snack for dogs of all sizes. It featured 100% natural chicken breast meat wrapped around a dried carrot stick, and can help to keep teeth healthy and clean by removing loose plaque and tartar when chewed. It’s rich in natural nutrients including essential protein, beta-carotene, vitamins and fibre, supporting overall condition and good health for all dogs. They are also rice and rawhide free, easily digestible and highly palatable, great for fussy dogs or those with sensitive digestion.
- Delicious, natural meaty carrot sticks full of chewy, flavourful natural goodness
- Combines a deliciously chewy carrot stick with gently air dried 100% natural chicken breast meat
- Air dried to lock in valuable flavour and nutrients
- Made with 100% natural chicken breast meat and dried carrot
- Rice and Rawhide free
- High in protein and low in fat, supporting healthy weight and condition
- Super satisfying, packed with wholesome, natural goodness and flavour
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- A great choice for dogs of all sizes, with no artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives
- Resealable pouch to retain freshness
Chicken Breast 52%, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Soya Protein, Dried Carrot 4%, Salt.
Additives per kg:
Nutritional Additives: TBC.
Crude Protein 20%, Fat Content 1%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Ash 2%, Moisture 18%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.