The perfect hug and tug toy with a fun, festive twist, the Good Boy Hug Tug Reindeer is an ever-popular Christmas play toy, providing hours of entertainment day after day, now available in GIANT SIZE FOR EVEN MORE FUN!
Made with premium quality materials and fabrics including a super soft outer fabric and tough, durable rope, the Good Boy Hug Tug Reindeer is bright and colourful, with an adorable festive Reindeer design. It engages your dog in natural, healthy activity including tugging, fetching, chasing, chewing and more, sure to satisfy your dog’s natural instincts for guaranteed fun at Christmas and beyond! It also features a hidden squeaker, igniting your dog’s primal instincts and extending playtime time and time again.
- A fun filled tug, hug and play toy for all dogs, particularly larger breeds and multi-dog households for tons of tugging fun!
- Made with premium quality fabrics for a range of textures and a durable, long lasting design
- The perfect festive gift for any dog, suitable for all breeds
- With long rope tugger legs perfect for games of tug and fetch
- Helps to keep teeth clean with rope tugger legs great for chewing and tugging
- With a soft, plush exterior great for cuddling and comforting your dog when playtime is over
- with an internal squeaker in the body captivating your dog’s attention to initiate play and natural instincts
- Promotes healthy activity to fulfil natural instincts, including thrashing, shaking, tugging, chasing and more
- With an adorable reindeer design, the perfect Christmas toy guaranteeing fun all year round
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- Size LARGE – Approximately 60cm long
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.