Providing super-satisfying treats for dogs, the Good Boy Pawsley & Co Chewy Lamb Strips are full of chewy, natural goodness, offering your dog a beneficial, lip-smackingly tasty treat they can enjoy daily, sure to get all tails wagging.
Part of the much-loved Pawsley and Co range from Good Boy, the Good Boy Pawsley & Co Chewy Lamb Strips are made with 100% natural meat, blending delicious lamb, chicken and duck. They provide a low fat (5%), high protein, chewy meat treat full of natural goodness, perfect for daily treating and containing only high quality ingredients in every pack.
Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age, the Good Boy Pawsley & Co Chewy Lamb Strips are perfect for all dogs that love to chew, and can be easily broken into smaller pieces if required for smaller mouths. They’re completely free from all artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, providing a natural meat treat dogs adore with a chewy texture that fulfils your dog’s natural instinct to chew not only promoting dental health through the natural chewing process, but also helping to prevent destructive behaviour by enforcing positive chewing daily.
Feed alongside a complete and balanced diet for a happy, healthy, satisfied dog.
- Delicious, natural meat treats full of succulent chewy goodness
- Air dried to lock in flavour and nutrients
- Packed with 100% natural real meat, blending delicious lamb, chicken and duck (min 55% lamb)
- High protein, low fat treats dogs love
- Full of chewy, satisfying goodness fulfilling your dog’s natural desire to chew
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Resealable pack to retain freshness and flavour
Composition: Lamb 55%, Chicken, Duck, Pea Protein, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch.
Safety Note: Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog.