A high specification intestinal and digestive complementary aid for dogs GWF Digestive Aid has been specially developed to address intestinal challenges, maintain health and aid digestion, suitable for dogs of all sizes and ages and an ideal supplement to your dog’s daily nutrition. Developed to provide a combination of effective active nutraceuticals, herbs and microscopic compounds to maintain health and aid digestion GWF Digestive Aid improves your dog’s health, physical condition and lifestyle, supporting digestive health and keeping your dog in first-class condition inside and out.
Did you know? A healthy dog exhibits its physical state through the quality of its skin and coat, the brightness of its eyes and its normal behaviour.
Manufactured as easily digestible 2mm pellets for ease of feeding, GWF Digestive Aid provides a combination of 12 active nutraceuticals, herbs and microscopic compounds. Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits, some of which you may already be familiar with from the complete foods you feed or supplements you may currently use, added to benefit different aspects of your dogs health. Together, these 12 active nutraceuticals work in harmony to maintain your dog in top condition through digestive health, enhanced with the addition of Verm-X, a powerful and effective natural formulation for addressing gut hygiene. An easy feed supplement that blends together for quick and easy feeding it benefits intestinal, gut and digestive health while supporting various other aspects of your dog’s health and condition.
Perfect for mixing with your dog’s complete and balanced daily feed GWF Digestive Aid for Dogs promotes optimum condition, wellbeing and vitality, regardless of age, breed, size and life stage. Containing 3 natural food sources to sustain friendly bacteria it supports a healthy digestive system, and provides a welcomed daily dose of natural antioxidants essential for good health. Suitable for dogs of all ages, particularly those showing signs of poor digestive health, it contains the following 12 nutraceuticals including the revolutionary GWF Oatinol Delivery System, combined with Verm-X for additional gut health and hygiene support:
- Curcumin – The active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.
- Glutamic Acid – A natuarl flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for gut health during times of stress
- Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Probably the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA and DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body
- Microscopic Toxic Binder – A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment
- Prebiotics (x3) – Non-digestible sugars (oligosaccharides) that support digestive health by providing specific nourishment for beneficial bacteria, in the gastro-intestinal tract
- Verm X for Dogs – Verm X is an award winning blend of 12 active nutraceuticals, herbs and microscopic compounds, designed to support digestive health and to keep your dog in first class physical condition
Oatinol is a natural, high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to Gro Well Feeds Nutrition (GWF). When incorporated into the feed, it supplies four active nutraceuticals that maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements. As well as the above nutraceuticals, the four provided by the Oatinol Delivery System include:
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers – Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants – These are a natural form of Vitamin E that are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of Vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans – These have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut promoting healthy absorption
- Phospholipids – These have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption
So, what are the key benefits of using GWF Digestive Aid for Dogs?
- Formulated to maintain your dog in top condition throguh digestive health
- Contains Verm X, a powerful and effective formulation for addressing gut hygiene
- Contains 3 natural food sources to sustain friendly bacteria
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Provides natural antioxidants
- Contains 12 active nutraceuticals, including high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements
- Wheat gluten free
- A 100% non Gm soya free formulation
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with your dog’s normal feed
- Quick and easy to feed, recommended to be fed on a daily basis for continued support
Regardless of age, size or level of exercise, GWF Digestive Aid is an ideal supplement for all dogs, providing a General Maintenance dosage recommendation based on your dogs body weight. Each bag contains a handy measuring scoop for correct dosage and easy feeding, ranging from 1/2 measure (5g) per day for small breed dogs to 2 measures (20g) per day for very large dogs over 30kg
Feeding Instructions: For continued support, Digestive Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis. Simply mix the recommended dosage with your dog’s normal feed to provide continual digestive and gut support. 1x 10g measure is included in each pack to ensure easy and correct dosage with every meal.
General Maintenance Level (per day)
- Toy/Small Dogs up to 15kg – 1/2 Measure (5g)
- Medium/Large Dogs 15-30kg: 1 Measure (10g)
- Very Large Dogs over 30kg: 2 Measures (20g)
Analysis: Analytical constituents: Protein 12%, Oils and Fats 8%, Fibre 12%, Ash 6%. Composition: Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronised Sugar Beet Pulp, Cane Sugar Molasses, 10% Prebiotic Oligosaccharides, 3.5% Verm X Botanicals, 2.5% Vegetable Oils and Fats (Oatinol), 0.5% Curcumin. Nutritional Additives: Flavour Enhancers /kg: 10gm E620 Glutamic Acid. Technological Additives: Binders/Anti-Caking Agents /kg: 5gm E516 Calcium Sulphate, 6gm E558 Bentonite Montmorillonite.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) Standard. This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately.
To find out more about GWF Nutrition and their products, click here!