A high specification immune-supporting complementary aid for dogs, GWF Immune Aid Gold has been specially developed to support the natural immune system of all dogs, while maintaining overall good health and digestion.
Did you know? Natural health manifests itself in the physical appearance of your dog. A sleek, shiny coat, bright eyes and clean airways all demonstrate the effectiveness of your dog’s immune system, which relies heavily on high quality nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Developed to provide a combination of effective active nutraceuticals, herbs and microscopic compounds to maintain health and a strong, healthy immune system, GWF Immune Aid Gold improves your dog’s health while supporting the natural self-defence mechanism to cope with possible antagonists from feed and the environment. It supports the normal immune system of the dog, to deal with the presence of foreign materials that can be harmful to health and physical condition. Manufactured as easily digestible 2mm pellets for ease of feeding, GWF Immune Aid Gold provides a combination of 15 active nutraceuticals and microscopic compounds. Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits, some of which you may already be familiar with from the complete foods you feed or supplements you may currently use, added to benefit different aspects of your dogs health. Together, these 15 active nutraceuticals work in harmony to maintain top condition through immune health and support.
Perfect for mixing with your dog’s complete and balanced daily feed GWF Immune Aid Gold promotes optimum condition, wellbeing and vitality, regardless of age, breed, size and life stage. It contains the following 15 nutraceuticals, including the revolutionary GWF Oatinol Delivery System unique to GWF nutrition.
- Antioxidants (x3) – With Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Selenium, three important antioxidants that work together in the metabolism to “mop up” free radicals
- Curcumin – The active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body in conjunction with the three antioxidants included in this blend (Vitamins C and E, and Selenium)
- Glutamic Acid – A natural flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for gut health during times of stress
- Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Probably the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA and DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body
- Microscopic Toxic Binder – A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – A source of sulphur which helps to form cross links with other molecules, helping to maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues. It is also essential for the manfuacture of collagen
- Oligosaccharides – Derived from yeast cell wall and concentrated oat bran sources, helping to support the natural expulsion of antagonists in the digestive tract and maintain a high level of natural immunity
- Piperine Black Pepper Extract – A natural nutritional addition that helps to maintain the absorption of poorly retained active nutraceuticals, i.e. curcumin
- Vitamin D3 and High Quality Protein – Used as part of the digestion process, Vitamin D binding protein is transferred into the immune system and contributes to the natural response of the body to the presence of antagonists
Oatinol is a natural, high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to Gro Well Feeds Nutrition (GWF). When incorporated into the feed, it supplies four active nutraceuticals that maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements. As well as the above nutraceuticals, the four provided by the Oatinol Delivery System include:
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers – Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants – These are a natural form of Vitamin E that are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of Vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans – These have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut promoting healthy absorption
- Phospholipids – These have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption
So, what are the key benefits of using GWF Immune Aid Gold for your dog?
- Supports your dog’s natural self-defence mechanism, aiding your dog to deal with the presence of foreign materials in their surroundings and feed that can be harmful to health and physical condition
- A high specification supplement designed to provide complementary support for the natural immune system of all dogs, regardless of breed, size, age and ability
- Provides natural, beneficial sources of antioxidants that work together to “mop up” free radicals
- Provides a unique combination of 15 active nutraceuticals, including curcumin from turmeric, and piperine from black pepper
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System from GWF, maintaining a high rate of nutrient absorption
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance
- With MSM, helping to maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues for joint/mobility support
- Wheat gluten free
- A 100% non GM, soya free formulation
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with your dog’s normal feed
- Quick and easy to feed, recommended to be fed on a daily basis for continued support
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standard
Regardless of age, size or level of exercise, GWF Immune Aid Gold is an ideal supplement for all dogs, providing a General Maintenance dosage recommendation and Full Support dosage recommendation based on your dogs body weight and health requirements. Each bag contains a handy measuring scoop for correct dosage and easy feeding, ranging from 1/4 measure (2.5g) per day for small breed dogs (General Maintenance Level) to 2 measures (20g) per day for very large dogs over 30kg (Full Support Level).
Feeding Instructions: For continued support, GWF Immune Aid Gold is recommended to be fed on a daily basis. Simply mix the recommended dosage with your dog’s normal feed to provide general maintenance support for your dog’s normal immune system. 1x 10g measure is included in each pack to ensure easy and correct dosage with every meal.
General Maintenance Level (per day)
- Toy/Small Dogs up to 15kg – 1/4 Measure (2.5g)
- Medium/Large Dogs 15-30kg: 1/2 Measure (5g)
- Very Large Dogs over 30kg: 1 Measure (10g)
Full Support Level (per day)
- Toy/Small Dogs up to 15kg – 1/2 Measure (5g)
- Medium/Large Dogs 15-30kg: 1 Measure (10g)
- Very Large Dogs over 30kg: 2 Measures (20g)
Analysis: Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 14%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Fibre 15%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 1.75%, Starch 14%, Sodium 0.1%. Composition: Hemp Seed Meal, Black Oats, Micronised (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, 10% Beta-Glucans, 3%, Vegetable OPils and Fats (Oatinol Delivery System). 1% Omega 3’s, 1% Microscopic Toxin Binder, 0.5%, Curcumin, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract. Technological Additives: Binders/Anti-Caking Agents 3gm/kg E516 Calcium Sulphate. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins per kg: 20000iu E671 Vitamin D3, 1000mg Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), 700mg Vitamin C. Trace Elements per kg: 1mg 3b8.10 Selenium (Organic Form of Selenised Yeast Inactive). Flavour Enhancers per kg: 5gm E620 Glutamic Acid. Zootechnical Additives: Gut Flora Stabilisers: 3×10 exp10 CFU/kg (Actisaf Sc47) Saccharomyces Cerevisiae NCYC Sc47 (EC 4b1702).
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) Standard. This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately.
To find out more about GWF Nutrition and their products, click here!