A complete, natural dry food for your dog providing balanced nutrition, Harringtons Adult Lamb & Rice is a complete recipe, suitable for all breeds from 8 weeks of age.
A delicious, healthy recipe carefully formulated to care for your dog inside and out, Harringtons Adult Lamb & Rice contains no artificial nasties, added wheat, soya or dairy, great for dogs who have allergies or those that are on a specific diet. It provides all the conventional benefits of premium foods, but with a more cost-effective price tag and delicious taste with healthy nutrition dogs can’t get enough of.
Made with tasty, real lamb, harringtons Adult Lamb & Rice provides a great source of protein for energy, growth and muscle repair. It provides balanced ratios of omega 6 and 3 for healthy skin and a glossy coat, and contains added essential vitamins and minerals for overall good health. These include prebiotic FOS to support healthy digestion, Vitamin E to support a healthy immune system, and seaweed, a rich source of naturally occuring vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Proudly made in the UK it’s packed with flavour and wholesome nutrition for a healthy, happy dog every day.
- A delicious, natural and healthy diet for your adult dog
- Suitable for all breeds over 8 weeks of age
- Made with natural ingredients to support health inside and out
- Provides a complete and balanced diet, with tasty lamb for a rich, healthy source of protein
- Provides balanced levels of energy, fats, carbohydrates, protein, omegas, vitamins and minerals
- With seaweed, providing a natural source of nutrients for good health
- With Vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
- With linseed, supporting anti-inflammation and wellbeing
- Supports a healthy digestion and stool quality with beet pulp and prebiotic FOS
- Proudly made in the UK
- No artificial nasties, soya, dairy or added wheat
26% Lamb & Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Lamb), Rice 20%, Maize, Barley, Poultry Fat, Poultry Gravy, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Seaweed 0.1%, Prebiotic FOS 0.1%, Yucca 0.01%.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A 15,000iu, Vitamin D3 1500iu, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron 50mg, Zinc 50mg, Manganese 40mg, Copper 5mg, Iodine 1mg, Selenium 0.1mg, Antioxidants.
Protein 21%, Fat 10%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9%, Omega 6 1.7%, Omega 3 0.5%.