Specially developed to provide wholesome nutrition with limited, hypoallergenic ingredients, Harringtons Grain Free Complete provides all the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods whilst ensuring value for money, affordable nutrition and optimal health for adult dogs.
Carefully formulated with wholesome, natural ingredients, with as many locally sourced as possible, Harringtons Grain Free Complete Chicken with Sweet Potato combines delicious ingredients to provide complete nutrition, caring for all aspects of your dogs health. A hypoallergenic recipe completely free from grains, artificial colours and flavours, dairy, soya and wheat it helps promote optimum health and condition to help your dog thrive through adult life, ideal for all dogs including those with intolerances or allergies to grains and wheat. An enhanced recipe it also contains select added ingredients that benefit specific areas of your dog’s health, including:
- Chicken, providing a quality source of lean protein that supports strong, lean muscles
- Potato, providing wholesome carbohydrates that provide slow-releasing energy
- Sweet Potato, providing natural sources of key vitamins and minerals, as well as slow release energy
- Beet Pulp promoting healthy digestion by supporting stool quality and digestive transit
- Linseed and Omega fatty acids promoting a healthy, glossy coat and supporting anti inflammation
- Peas, providing a natural source of vitamins and essential fibre for healthy digestion
- Citrus Extract supporting a healthy immune system and oral hygiene
- Yucca Extract helping to reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence
- Cranberry Extract supporting urinary tract health
- Herbs (including Sage, Oregano and Parsley) enhancing the flavour and supporting natural bodily function
- Spirulina, a superfood that provides an excellent source of protein, B vitamins and essential fatty acids for good health
- Poultry Fat, providing essential energy to get your dog through the day
- Prebiotic FOS and MOS to promote good bacteria in the gut supporting healthy digestion and gut health
- Green Lipped Mussel aiding joint health and providing a natural source of Omega 3
Designed specifically for dogs that suffer with allergies or intolerances, Harringtons Grain Free Complete contains select limited ingredients to promote good health, vitality and wellbeing helping to ensure your dog remains in top condition throughout adult life keeping them happy, healthy, fit and active every day, suitable for all dogs over 8 weeks of age.
- A natural, hypoallergenic and grain-free formulation
- Provides complete and wholesome nutrition for all dogs over 8 weeks of age
- An ideal diet for all adult dogs, particularly those with intolerances to dairy, soya, wheat or grains
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Ensures balanced nutrition tailored to the needs of adult dogs
- Made with natural ingredients, locally sourced where possible
- With select ingredients added to enhance nutrition, caring for all aspects of your dogs health
- Offers all the conventional benefits associated with premium foods
- Made in the UK
Composition: Chicken Meal 27%, Potato Flakes, Potato Starch, Peas 14%, Sweet Potato 11%, Poultry Fat, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Poultry Gravy, Minerals, Citrus Extract 0.015%, Cranberry Extract 0.015%, Spirulina 0.015%, Sage 0.015%, Oregano 0.015%, Parsley 0.015%. Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 16000iu, Vitamin D3 1600iu, Vitamin E 500mg, Vitamin C 50mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 50mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 40mg, Manganous Oxide 96mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 35mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 21mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 5mg, Sodium Selenite 0.13mg. Antioxidants (contains rosemary and tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidants). Analytical Constituents: Protein 23%, Fat Content 12%, Crude Fibre 2.8%, Crude Ash 9.2%, Omega 6 2.4%, Omega 3 0.5%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Harringtons Pet Food and their range click here!