Specially designed with indoor cats in mind, Harringtons Indoor Cat with Freshly Prepared chicken is packed with natural goodness, for a healyhy, complete diet that is lower in fat and calories than the standard adult recipe.
Providing wholesome nutrition with a recipe lower in calories, suiting the reduced exercise of indoor cats, Harringtons Indoor Cat with Freshly Prepared Chicken is a complete recipe, packed with healthy, delicious chicken for a high protein recipe. It is proudly made in the UK, providing balanced levels of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, with added taurine to keep your cat healthy. It contains 25% less fat to help maintain a healthy weight, and contains beneficial added ingredients such as natural yucca, helping to reduce litter tray odours.
- A delicious, natural and healthy complete diet for indoor cats
- Suitable for all breeds over 8 weeks of age
- With freshly prepared chicken providing a healthy source of protein
- With a blend of special fibres to help support hairball control
- With a balanced ratio of omega 6 and 3 oils for glossy fur and healthy skin
- With added yucca to help reduce litter tray odours
- 25% lower in fat to help maintain a healthy weight, ideal for cats undergoing an indoor/reduced exercise lifestyle
- With chicory root supporting digestive health
- Perfectly sized for all adult cats, with limited ingredients in every bag
- With added vitamins to support overall health and condition
- No artificial nasties, or added soya, dairy or wheat
- Made in the UK
33% Chicken and Meat Meals (Freshly Prepared Chicken 4%, Dried Chicken Meal 8.5%, Meat Meals 20%), Rice 20%, Ground Maize, Maize Protein, Chicken Fat 2.5%, Plant Fibres 2%, Beet Pulp, Salmon Oil 1%, chicken Gravy, Minerals, Dried Chicory Root, Yucca Extract.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 20,000iu, Vitamin D3 1800iu, Vitamin E 150mg, Taurine 750mg, Zinc 75mg, Iron 50mg, Manganese 30mg, Copper 5mg, Iodine 1.5mg, Selenium 0.1mg, Antioxidants.
Protein 30%, Fat 9%, Crude Fibre 5%, Crude Ash 10%, Omega 6 2.1%, Omega 3 0.6%.