A complete and balanced diet to ensure correct daily feeding for all Koi Hikari Friend Large Pellets are manufactured with premium quality ingredients providing complete nutrition that helps to keep your pond fish healthy.
Suitable for all types of pond fish including Koi normally kept in a pond environment Hikari Friend Large Pellets providing excellent quality and value in every bag, recommended for feeding when the water temperature is 11C or above.
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition that encourages a long and healthy life Hikari Friend is a floating pellet allowing the user to readily monitor the feeding habits of their fish, whilst adjusting the amount fed if necessary to avoid over-feeding. Using advanced production technology Hikari Friend does not stain or cloud the pond water, and is a highly palatable formula carefully developed to ensure it is readily accepted. It offers a higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
Designed to care for the overall health and wellbeing of your pond fish Hikari Friend is an ideal daily diet for all pond fish, with stabilised Vitamin C to support immune system health together with other high quality ingredients ensuring balanced and correct nutrition ensuring desirable form and good health.
- A complete and balanced economical diet for all pond fish
- Recommend for use when water temperatures are 11C and above
- An ideal floating pellet for all pond fish including Koi
- Can be fed year round, to promote good health and desirable form
- Excellent quality and value
- With stabilised Vitamin C to support immune system health
- Highly palatable to ensure it is readily accepted
- Highly digestible, low waste formulation
- Does not dissolve or cloud the water
- Large sized pellet ideal for larger koi and pond fish
Feeding Guide: Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish.
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fat 3%, Crude Fibre 4%, Moisture 10%, Ash 8%, Phosphorus 0.5%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!