A high quality balanced diet for daily feeding Hikari Gold Small Pellets provide outstanding colour enhancing properties and excellent growth rates, carefully developed with essential nutrition, vitamins and amino acids to keep your fish healthy and full of energy.
Uniquely designed for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures Hikari Gold Small Pellets contain carefully selected ingredients to promote active colour enhancement, with a special vitamin and mineral package that helps to support immune system health for all pond fish.
Highly digestible with a low waste formulation Hikari Gold Large Pellets have a floating formulation assisting the user to monitor feeding levels, adjusting accordingly to avoid over-feeding. Ideal for all Koi and larger goldfish where improved colouration and growth are desired it offers a superb nutrient package and is highly palatable. Scientifically formulated it helps maintain pure Shiroji, the white colouring of Kohaku, offering a small sized pellet approximately 3.5-4mm. The pellets will also not dissolve or cloud water promoting cleaner, clearer ponds and healthy fish full of live, colour and desirable form.
- A complete and balanced daily diet for all Koi and goldfish
- Suitable for daily use to promote growth and offer outstanding colour enhancing properties
- With essential vitamins and amino acids to keep your fish healthy and full of energy, supporting immune system health
- Helps to maintain pure shiroji, the white colouring of Kohaku
- Suitable for fish in warmer water temperatures from 15C
- Small floating pellets suited to smaller species, with pellets measuring 3.5-4mm
- Will not dissolve or cloud water
Feeding Guide: Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on the temperature, water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
- For 20-30°C (68-86°F) – Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
- For 15-20°C (59-68°F) – Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
- For 11-15°C (52-59°F) – We suggest using Hikari Excel or Hikari Wheat Germ Formula
- Below 11°C (52°F) – We suggest using Hikari Wheat Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 35%, Crude Fat 3%, Crude Fibre 5%, Moisture 10%, Ash 13%, Phosphorus 1.0%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!